Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stacey! How are you?

I'm good! I found out today that my SIL has started to plan a trip to Disney World for this September. So, I'm having fun telling them everything they need to do and see- they are DW virgins!

I'm good! I found out today that my SIL has started to plan a trip to Disney World for this September. So, I'm having fun telling them everything they need to do and see- they are DW virgins!

How fun!!!!! :yay: :yay:

How fun!!!!! :yay: :yay:

Yeah! The only bad part about is that the reason they are going is because my BIL found out he is being deployed to Kuwait for anywhere from 9 months- 2 years! So they decided to do an awesome family trip before he goes.

So for now, instead of thinking about him leaving, she can keep busy planning the trip. And I love helping her!

Yeah! The only bad part about is that the reason they are going is because my BIL found out he is being deployed to Kuwait for anywhere from 9 months- 2 years! So they decided to do an awesome family trip before he goes.

So for now, instead of thinking about him leaving, she can keep busy planning the trip. And I love helping her!

I'm sure that will be hard on the family.:hug: I hope they have an extra magical trip, they deserve it!!:wizard:

Wow that's tough, I hope they have a great trip

I hope you are keeping track.

I still have not started any notes for this trip.:eek:

WHAT !??! :eek: I hope someone has been taking notes or we won't know where we're supposed to be and when

WHAT !??! :eek: I hope someone has been taking notes or we won't know where we're supposed to be and when

I think Joanne is keeping track of some of the dining ones.

I need to get on this. I just have been so lazy this summer.

I'm sure that will be hard on the family.:hug: I hope they have an extra magical trip, they deserve it!!:wizard:

Yeah, well you know what? My SIL is the luckiest person I know. She seems to win everything. Just wait, I guarentee you that they will win a Disney Cruise or a Night in the Castle, or something like that while they are there!

Thanks, I'll go look. My niece loves the Nickelodeon characters so we were hoping that maybe Universal had some character meals for her.

They didnt have any. We saw Spiderman, Cat in the Hat and Things 1&2.

Have you thought about spending a night or two at the Nick Studios? They have Spongebob, Dora, the Fairly Odd Parents. But you have to be staying there to do it.

I think Joanne is keeping track of some of the dining ones.

I need to get on this. I just have been so lazy this summer.

You of all people are not lazy, you're always busy doing things with your kids :thumbsup2

I have a page of dining notes somewhere, I'll have to look for them

Yeah, well you know what? My SIL is the luckiest person I know. She seems to win everything. Just wait, I guarentee you that they will win a Disney Cruise or a Night in the Castle, or something like that while they are there!

That is great, hopefully they will!! Be sure and let us know.

They didnt have any. We saw Spiderman, Cat in the Hat and Things 1&2.

Have you thought about spending a night or two at the Nick Studios? They have Spongebob, Dora, the Fairly Odd Parents. But you have to be staying there to do it.

They are most likely going to stay at a resort through the Armed Forces Vacation Club, and that hotel isn't on the list. (They can get a week at a timeshare-like resort for $330!)

She loves Dr Suess though, so she would probably like the Cat in the Hat one.
I just don't know if they were planning on going to IOA. They were talking about maybe going to the regular Universal park.

You of all people are not lazy, you're always busy doing things with your kids :thumbsup2

I have a page of dining notes somewhere, I'll have to look for them

I love summer with the loose schedule, but then I am with them all day. Jess is old enough that she will still go off and do stuff on her own. But Jonathan still wants me around a lot.

I haven't even made one ADR yet for this trip!!! I need to get on it.

I love summer with the loose schedule, but then I am with them all day. Jess is old enough that she will still go off and do stuff on her own. But Jonathan still wants me around a lot.

I haven't even made one ADR yet for this trip!!! I need to get on it.

If anyone is interested, we still have room for 2 more people for most of the ADR's that I made.

If anyone is interested, we still have room for 2 more people for most of the ADR's that I made.

Thanks Stacey! That is really sweet of you. I haven't figured out anything yet. I don't know what the heck I will be doing.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter