First official picture of the cast of Aladdin

And now. The first full trailer. Better than the teaser. Jafar still sounds like a child and Jasmine isn’t my cup of tea, esp when she sings a whole new world with no emotion, but hey it’s more promising.

My bar was so low after the teaser that I came away very impressed with the full one. I thought even the genie looked better this time around.

Last edited:
The biggest problem I have with Aladdin is Aladdin, the character is supposed to be 18 years old. The actor they got is 27 years old and way too hairy.

It doesn't look completely awful, but I'm not very impressed with Jafar... I dunno. Aladdin is OK, just seems kind of flat. I guess my heart's always with Steve from Full House.

The "Do you trust me?" scene looks like it's actors from a Disney Channel show. Must have spent most of the budget for talent on Will Smith.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter