First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Take Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going my memory right now, which can resemble swiss cheese on many occasions. At this point I remember Todd, Brandie and myself for sure. I think maybe Don and Mindy said they would be joining us. But reference my previous swiss cheese comment. I would say if we got 6 total for 1 Kitchen Sink, that would be a good number. But if more people wanted to join us, we could go for 2. Of course we are requesting individual spoons and bowls.

Kim

I'm bringing a shovel.:angel:

:scared: if you guys eat that you'll be waddling onto the ship
smiley-eatdrink020.gif

We are trying to eat a whole Kitchen Sink. Right now we have about 4 or 5 people who have said they are coming.

Kim

I'm pretty much a lightweight myself. I don't think any amount of tolerance building will be enough between now and the cruise. :rolleyes: I've learned, I only need 2 drinks to be a sloppy drunk. Sipping slowly keeps me on my feet, that's fer sure!

I :lovestruc a good drink but am a bit concerned about the shape I'll be in after the martini tasting's 5 martinis :bitelip: :scared: :scared1: :faint:

cheers,
:flower3:

PS...c'mon who moved all the smileys?? Seriously, how many times does the groom get used??! :confused3

i know - i was looking for the hair raising blue guy but it wasn't there. :( bring back the popular ones

i know - i was looking for the hair raising blue guy but it wasn't there. :( bring back the popular ones

They're still there. You have to click the mouse twice to get the smiley you want. Who has that kind of time?!!!!! :crazy2:

I am going my memory right now, which can resemble swiss cheese on many occasions. At this point I remember Todd, Brandie and myself for sure. I think maybe Don and Mindy said they would be joining us. But reference my previous swiss cheese comment. I would say if we got 6 total for 1 Kitchen Sink, that would be a good number. But if more people wanted to join us, we could go for 2. Of course we are requesting individual spoons and bowls.

Kim
We'll be there, but i'm not sure if DH will actually eat the Kitchen Sink or not. He may order something else, but i'll be diving in with you guys!

I :lovestruc a good drink but am a bit concerned about the shape I'll be in after the martini tasting's 5 martinis :bitelip: :scared: :scared1: :faint:

cheers,
:flower3:

PS...c'mon who moved all the smileys?? Seriously, how many times does the groom get used??! :confused3

I hear ya. I have to go searching for my favorite smilies. I'm far to lazy for that kind of effort!! :rotfl:
You know, I think that they just rotate the smilies every now and then. If you look on that big list when you click "more", the bunch that we had before was about the first third of the group...what's up there now is the second third (or so). They must rotate them so that other smilies don't feel left out...:rotfl:

Kim

Jaime and I will be there too!!! I don't know about the Kitchen sink though. I might get a No Way Jose - that is if it's ok to eat peanut butter again by then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter