First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Take Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats and GOOD LUCK!! This would be quite the year for you guys. First, the MK celebration and then a free upgrade on the Podcast Cruise.
pixiedust:
Wouldn't that be great!

I'm confused. How are people booking anything yet? We're Castaway Cay members and we can't book until 90 days out.:confused3

We aren't booking ANYTHING though because this is our third DCL cruise and because the team is providing us a Palo Brunch! (Yummy.)
WE booked the Romance package and that lets you book 105 days out. We figured you only have a 25th anniversary once, so why not do a little extra!
I forgot there is a Podcast Brunch. Is it on the sea day or another day?

What day is the Podcast Palo Brunch? I don't want to book Palo for Dinner on the same day as the brunch.

Any Estimated time on when all the Disboard events will be scheduled? I don't want to book something at 75 days out and miss out on a scheduled Diser Event

I forgot there is a Podcast Brunch. Is it on the sea day or another day?

What day is the Podcast Palo Brunch? I don't want to book Palo for Dinner on the same day as the brunch.

The team hasn't released specifics regarding scheduling of the events. But they spent a lot of timing talking about the Palo brunch on the podcast devoted to the podcast cruise, so I'm sure it will happen. I would GUESS that it would be on a port day - since that's when they said Disney was steering them to schedule events because of space on the ship, but that's just a guess.

I'm confused. How are people booking anything yet? We're Castaway Cay members and we can't book until 90 days out.:confused3

We aren't booking ANYTHING though because this is our third DCL cruise and because the team is providing us a Palo Brunch! (Yummy.)

Suites and Romantic Escape at Sea people can book at 105 days.

The team hasn't released specifics regarding scheduling of the events. But they spent a lot of timing talking about the Palo brunch on the podcast devoted to the podcast cruise, so I'm sure it will happen. I would GUESS that it would be on a port day - since that's when they said Disney was steering them to schedule events because of space on the ship, but that's just a guess.

You can always cancel your Palo brunch if it conflicts with other things. If you want to get the experience in Palo, I would book it when you can.

Okay...who is going to be last poster on this thread? The other thread is up...restrain yourselves, for Tracy's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!