Feb. Challenge

Did 6 more pages today in DS's Disney album.
Felt very productive. I am at 16 for the month.
Also started organizing all of the rest of my pictures.
Thanks to all for the inspiration!

I finished 5 pages today! Brings my monthly total to 47 at the moment.

I am cropping on Wednesday, and hope to actually get to my goal of 60. Famous last words!

I feel like I haven't gotten much done lately. The kids were off from school all last week, thanks to an ice storm. It is nearly impossible to finish anything with everyone home. I feel like all we do is cook and wash dishes.

Hope everyone is having lots of fun, and being very productive!

Patti

I am up to 21 for the month and feeling really great. I love this monthly challenge even though I never get close to what others do, it gives me the incentive. Hopefully I can slip a few more in before the end of the month.

With just a few more days to go in the month it looks like I may be getting close to my grand total but we'll see if I can't sneak in a few more. As of last evening I've finished 54 pages for the month.

I really was hoping to get my son's football album up to date before the end of the month - it's getting close.

Deb

My girls and I have been sick with the flu this past week so very little scrapbooking got done. ( a true sign of sickness when you don't even feel like doing pages ). Maybe next month !

While I was in the hospital with my daughter for 9 days, I made some paper piecings, but no actual pages. There just wasn't enough space to spread out. So I can claim that this month I actually did something for my scrapbook, but no pages done. Maybe next month I can take my embellishments and actually make some pages from them.

You are just amazing - I'm not sure I'd have thought to take that with me. But then again who knows. SO glad Amy is home and doing better.

Deb

Actually, I'm not that amazing. I came home to take a shower and wondered what I could do when she was asleep. I was bored to tears! So I picked up some scrap paper and a few page ideas I had on hand and worked on embellishments for my son's Scout album.

Guess we should all have some small projects ready to go. You never know when they might come in handy. I've even cut out pieces while waiting at the doctor's office.

I did 13 pages this weekend and just finished journalling them so my total is now up to 25! I am so happy. I started my son's baby album, 5 years late but hey it is is moving along. I am getting together with a friend tomorrow so hope I can get a few more done!

:( Between the facts that I have not been able to get on the DIS (technical difficulties), and the weather (snow AND COLD) I have managed to get ANOTHER 32 pages done:eek: that puts me at
61 pages so Far - and I laid out pics for another 2 pages before I go to bed tonight!
I have been bouncing around though - I get bored - so I have done Weddings pics, Jimmy Buffet pics, Kids pics, and I'm working on an album for my friend who is getting deployed soon!

Here is a link to one of my pages -
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=117189

Patty

There are only two more nights to finish up for the month. I will be out of town for the weekend so I am not sure when I will get to declare the official winner :) I should be able to pm the winner no later than 3/3 though. Good luck everyone and happy scrapping.

Sue

Have the service unit cookie delivery to handle Friday so tonight is it for me (if I manage to get any done). Otherwise I'm at 54 for the month I think - have to check the sheet at home.

Deb

I'm closing out the month at 10... but I am happy... I finished my Disney album which is what I was aiming for... Maybe next month I will get with the program again!;)

I took the book I scrapped to school today and the kids loved it! I ended up being 16 pages. There were 4 pages with the kids individual pictures and 12 pages of class activities. One or the other of the kids had it almost all day long. The man our school is named after is still alive and comes to school several times a week. He is 87 and it is always difficult to come up with a birthday present for him. Now I have an idea for this year--I think I'll make a similar book for him!

The Disney book ended up at 44 pages right now. And I've done 12 pages on my daughter's book so far. That's 72 for the month. Of course, the month included several days off for the flu--they won't let us come to school with a fever-- (and jury duty--I took a bunch of stuff and worked while waiting to get called--I got dismissed at 10 a.m. and had the rest of the day free to scrap!

I'm sure I won't be so prolific in the future--just a newbie's enthusiasm!

I am still at a pathetic 10 pages...looks like this month is lost, but DH is setting up a "Scrappin/Sewing" Room for me and by this weekend it should be done, so I hope to get more done as the days go by!! :)

Originally posted by Beanie
I am still at a pathetic 10 pages...looks like this month is lost, but DH is setting up a "Scrappin/Sewing" Room for me and by this weekend it should be done, so I hope to get more done as the days go by!! :)

Wow, That's great! I live in a one bedroom apartment. dMy kids live on opposite coasts, so I seriously downsized. One of the advantages of living alone is that I can leave stuff out and not have anyone yelling at me, though! I also have a townhome, so if I scrap in the bedroom, no one can see the mess upstairs!

My children are in their late thirty-somethings, so I have a lot of pictures to catch up on!

WEll its the last day of the month-
And I'm in at a total of 62 pages.
I have been organizing and getting stuff ready for a crop tonight (but I won't log on to give the total of pages done ;) tonight.)
Next week I'm going to a 12 hour Mardi Gras Crop! I should get a lot done then! :)

Not quite my goal of 60...but it is a short month :)

I am very hopeful for this month...as long as no one gets sick, and the electricity stays on...fingers crossed!

Patti
Lexington, KY

I'm still working on paper piecings. Didn't do a single page this whole month, but I am getting ready to go through a bunch one of these days. I've got a lot of ideas for my son's Scout album. I even have the photos and papers collected.

Congratulations to all of you that accomplished much in February!

Well, I finished a whoppen, drum roll please............3 pages. A far cry from my goal of 30 pages a month in order to get my vacation book done by Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter