Feb. Challenge

:Pinkbounc Guess what....54 pages done! Yippee! And I'll finish up those from the Illuminations Parade before the month is up, if all goes well! This is a huge accomplishment for me. I still have so many other pictures to work on, but I felt like it was really important to the girls for me to get this Disney album done. 2 of my girls are adopted from Guatemala. They have only been home 4 months, so this was a major family event that I want them to be able to look at a million times!

Way to go Debi!!! And what a wonderful gift for your girls.

I have been fighting the flu, so consider myself to have 16 completely done ! Only because they are for my MIL birthday next week...and I want that album done!

Hopefully, I can get more done this week!

Happy cropping!

Patti

Now at 13 pages . I was busy last week with the final stages of a surprise party for hubby's 40th birthday . We got him good . Finally pulled it off this past Saturday after three months of planning. Now my daughter has ring dance in March. I see lots of pictures from the two events but not enough time to get them down on paper. :(

Well we finally got that snow day I was wishing for...and every teacher/faculty person in about a 6 county area had the day off...EXCEPT for my school. I had to report....

I did manage to do a couple of pages last evening but then DH wanted me to spend some time with him (he was able to stay home and keep track of the kids). But I'm up to 28! :p

Deb

Well another 7 done!
My BORING wedding book - I don't want to make it to busy so the entire album is black paper and a white rose pattern paper with journalling printed on vellum making it a very boring album to do.
But that puts me at 20! :)

2 more pages done . Tried journaling on vellum on the computer for the first time.

Did 3 more pages. I'm up to 5 total for the month.
I won't be able to work on them this weekend because I am going Girl Scout winter camping (UGH!). Big storm coming our way. Wish I was staying home, snowed in, with nothing to do but scrapbook! I hope I don't get stuck there:D

Hey there firstmickey...stay Warm! I've braved early spring time which is still cold enough to qualify as cold weather (below 32 at night!) and that is cold enough for me. I have NO interest in doing the winter thing.

Deb

I'm still at 10... I was supposed to go to a crop tonight but instead I am home with strep... :rolleyes:

Now at 17 pages total. Did pic's at Epcot of China and Japan . Paper peiced flags from idea someone else had here on the boards. Thanks for the ideas . I'm beginning to get Disney block. Seems as if I have been working on this album forever ! Will have to scrap a different subject for a while.

Well I am up to 8 pages this month!! But I also completed several page kits-2 of which I have sold on ebay (yipeeee!) I went to a crop yesterday and only did 2 pages but there was also a stampin up demo which took up a big chunk of time,it was great though-I think I will want to do some stamping now!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Through Sunday evening I am at 38 for the month! Didn't get to do as much as I wanted - Saturday was pretty well shot cooking with my Girl Scout Troop for Thinking Day celebration. And had to take some time to head for big sale at LSS!

But 38 is good for this month and still have a couple weekend to go!

Deb

:p Another 9 this weekend
(I am getting better with the wedding album by using new (to me) things like brads and those little circle tag things as well as all the journalling on vellum)
My friend is coming over tonight so we can make an album for her sister who is getting deployed with the national guard at the end of the week.
-as long as she makes it through the snow storm - good thing she owns a truck.
so thats 29 and counting! It is a good month for me!

yay!!! I did 26 pages yesterday! Nothing like being snowed in and better yet having dd go next door to play!:D I finished the cruise album and got 6 pages of the "blizzard of 03". I love my digital camera, makes life so much easier! Now if I could just get kindergarten and first grade done before she finished 2nd grade! :D maggie

Can a newbie to scrapping join in? I recently discovered scrapping and on Feb 4th. got the pictures of my 2000 trip to Disney scrapped--44 pages.

I had so much fun that I made a scrapbook of the kids in my class and some of the activities from this year-18 pages.

Now I'm on a roll--my kids are both grown and I've started a book of my daughter's pictures as a child to give her for her birthday--only 2 pages so far--I'm still going through them--I'm sorting my son's pictures to make for him too.

I haven't been doing much besides working and scrapping this whole month!

Piper,

Welcome to the Feb. challenge. 44 pages this month is super. Let us know at the end of the month how many pages you complete during Feb. So far, it sounds like you are doing great. I am sure your daughter will appreciate your hard work on her book you are doing now.

So far, I am still at two pages. I have been working a little more with flu season upon us. I also have not have the ambition to take my one roll of film in to have developed. My mom said she had tons of Christmas pics for me next weekend. DS has a birthday on 3/3 and we leave for our cruise on 3/7 so I should have lots of pics for April. Doubt if I will have as many and Jan., but atleast I'll have some to work on.

Sue

This brings my total to 10 for the month.
I'm excited because I finished my daughter's Disney book!
Now I just have to finish my son's and I can start my Christmas album present for my MIL. Still have to sort those pictures, so I am putting it off.

I am having so much fun with this! A great advantage to living alone is that you can leave your stuff set up and that saves so much time! I got another 4 pages finished for my daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter