Feb. Challenge

:D I only got another 2 done - putting me at ten! But I did manage to get my AK swap peircings done;) so now its all scrapping! The weekend is still to come and DH is working all day Sat. Sunday am I have to go walk around some land (which will be hard in 3 feet of snow!). But hopefully I'll get something done!

Donna,

Anyone can join. The more the merrier. Most of us don't have a chance of winning the high total for the month, but it does keep us motivated.

Simply count the pages (not layouts but pages) that you complete this month. Keep us informed, so we'll be inspired by you. At the end of the month the winner gets a goodie package. Then the winner starts the next month's challeng.

Managed to do 15, count em 15 pages today! That brings my total to 16 for the month. Almost wish we didn't have a commitment tonight but Sat and Sun are still ahead!

Deb

Sounds like everyone is working hard (or hardly working). I have done NOTHING. I haven't even looked or thought about scrapping. Of course, I have no pictures to scrap at the moment, but the camera store just called to let me know my camera is fixed. Yee Haw!!! I can start taking pictures again. Maybe in May I will be able to join the challenge again. By then, we will have had two vacations gone by, and a couple of birthdays, too.

Have fun everyone and happy scrapping.

Sue

Get out WDWmom you have no pictures to scrap???? I have such a back log I will never get done! lol Have you been scrapping long?
I seem to always have a new roll coming in!

I completed 2 whole pages today!
Doesn't sound like much but it made me feel productive.
Donna

Spinning,

I am really caught up at the moment. My camera broken shortly before Christmas so I have not taken any pictures since then. We spend the holidays with my parents so I am depending on my Mom to get me the doubles. We will be seeing them in a couple weeks so I will have those to do to. Other than Christmas I usually do not take a lot of pictures from Nov through Feb. It is also football season when I am able to get lots of scrapping done, so I tend to get caught up for the time being. It does not last long as we have several birthdays, vacations, and summer coming up. This is when I take the bulk of my photos.

I did just hear yesterday that my camera has been repair, under warantee thank goodness. I am going to pick it up today. Maybe I'll have to take some pictures just so I have something to do.

Sue

OK... so 24 pages this month so far. However, I made it easy on myself. This is a book of only formal pics - - school pictures, daycare pictures, etc - - of my 10 year old. So with the exception of 7.5 years kinda thing, and 1st grade, etc... no writing. She has a book with lots of writing in it of all the regular photographs.

However, we just got a new puppy yesterday, so I doubt I will be doing much scrapping in the next few weeks.

Ok, through Sunday evening I have managed to complete 26 pages this month so far! Didn't get as much done on S/S as I thought I might but anything is better than nothing.

WDWMom - you're caught up? Like every picture you have? Kids' baby pics and everything? Wow! You must be one of those long time veterans. I thought I was doing really well that over the summer I managed to "catch up" on the Disney trips, both kids' Scout albums and am well underway on DS's Football book. Of course, new pics came in on both Scout albums so my immediate goal is to finish DS's freshman season (he is a freshman!) and then catch up on the Scout books again.

After that point my "plan" is to get started on the backlog of pics for DS and then daughter (he graduates first!)

Deb

Yes, I am really caught up. All the kids baby pics and everything. I have been scrapping for about 5 years and I just recently started working part-time so I have been able to work on books continuously. DH watches lots of football and golfs so I have found that to be a great time for me. Kids are now 6, 7, and 11 so they are self sufficient.

When DS's were babies I would scrap during nap time. I could get two hours in with no problem. When they stopped napping I would pop in a video for "quiet time" some afternoons. Even if I only got one page done a day it was one page farther than before.

I hardly ever scrap at home anymore. On Sunday's during football I go to my LSS with DD and get a couple hours done. Then while DH is playing on golf league, DD stays home to babysit her brothers and I scrap for 3-4 hours at LSS. It has been a great routine for me.

Last week I did find some pics of DD in the school play and a friend asked if I wanted to go with her to LSS to scrap so I got a whole 2 pages done :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I had forgotten all about these pics and the playbill.

Have a scrappy week everyone.

Sue

Hey ladies,

This is my first post to this board! My sil sent me the link! VEry cool board! Do you guys also share your page layouts somewhere?

We just got back from Disney on Wednesday...so much fun!!! Not enough time, though! :p

My girls and I worked on our pictures from Disney this weekend. I'll have to count the pages tonight and see how many we finished. I still have one more roll to get developed to finish out the album.

I haven't gotten a single page done this month as yet. I invited my DDIL over to scrap one day last week. We spent the day making serendipity squares. We had a lovely time. No new pages but wonderful embellishments for future pages.

Well, the weekend came and went with no new pages. I am still at 5 for the month. I keep hoping for a little bit of time, hopefully in the next day or so. Keep up all the scrapbooking. You would think we would all have more time this time of year.

Had to postpone my scrapbooking day that was scheduled for tomorrow. DD has the Chicken Pox and is still breaking out and running a temp. School is out Wednesday and Friday, so maybe with big brother home, I can sneak away for a while one of those days. I'm a little sad. Maybe I can scrap a little with DD this week if I'm lucky.

Yuck! Sick kids are never any fun, and chicken pox can be so frustrating. Although I can say I'm through that I still remember dealing with the urge to itch!

Good luck - sending a little pixie dust your way.

Deb

Welcome to the Cooking, Crafting and Scrapping board, waunatonga!! :wave: We are happy you stopped in and said hello!! :)

MerryPoppins, good luck with the Chicken Pox! My kids haven't got them yet, but I am not sure if that is good or bad?? :p

I haven't done much...I am still at 10 pages and holding! The weekend came and I was busy with the kids the entire time...maybe this week I can get caught up with some of my pages! :)

:Pinkbounc WEll I got another 3 pages done - putting me at 13.

:( I feel like it is taking me a lot longer to do pages lately. I guess its just that my pages are more intricate though:rolleyes:

I wish I didn't have to clean or take care of kids and DH - and all I had to do was SCRAP! oh that will be in March when I go to a 9am -9pm Mardi Gras Crop

Oh Merripoppins - I hope the pox goes by quikly for you (but I hate to say - don't foget to take pictures - what great pages you could make!:p

I'm already buttering her up so that she'll let me take some pictures at the worst. I've promised to take a lot so that she can say no to some of them if she hates them, but she won't. I've already figured out two layouts for Chicken Pox and I haven't taken the photos yet. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter