Feb. Challenge

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to get this posted but I had to catch up on some house work.

The winner of the Feb challenge will receive......

8 sheets of print (WDW themed) 8 1/2 x 11 paper
2 Mickey and Minnie
2 rides
2 transportation
2 Four parks background

3 frames (1 Eyeore and 2 Mickey and Minnie)

1 sheet Four Parks One Word stickers

1 sheet transportation stickers

and 2 misc sets of Mickey and Minnie stickers

Good luck to everyone. I know I will have zero pages to record myself so have fun.

Ok, count me in this month! The play is over and I spent the weekend transitioning from costume studio to scrapbook workroom. Now if we could just get a couple of snowdays so I don't have to come to work....:jester:

Deb

I'm in as usual, though we all know about how many I'll get done...:o
There's smoething about reporting it that gets me to actually DO some though!

I am in this month as well...of course, we shall see how far I actually get!!:rolleyes: :p :)

Count me in. I'm hoping to top my totals for January and December combined. That means I hope I get at least one page done. ;) Let the scrapping begin!

I finished 4 on Sat! So count me in! I know I won't even come close to the totals from last month! That was unbelievable! But I will plug away!

Count me in, I hope to get started tomorrow.

Keeping Tabs here is fun - so I am in!
Although I also won't come anywhere near last months totals!

So far already I have 8 pages done though for February! My DD's 1st Communion pages (from last MAY!) :rolleyes:
I jump around a lot - whatever I am in the mood to do!

This month is so short, and March I am going on a retreat.... but what the heck!

I love having incentive!

Maybe, I will actually stop organizing my supplies soon, and actually work on some pages!!!

Patti

Count me in . I have done 5 pages so far. Patti I am organizing right now . I bought the creative cube system from Target for my paper and a small 3 drawer container to put on my table for my extra cropping tools,glues,and pens. I also bought a small craft box to start storing embellishments in. I even got my scrap paper filed by color ( so much easier to go through ). Got any organizing tips to share ?

Here is one thing I am doing "new".

Now that brads and eyelets are hot...storing them can be a problem.

I borrowed my "container" from my quilter friends. Altoid Containers!! You can mix colors, or not. They are readily available, and they stay closed very well.

Otherwise, I am basically turning my sewing area into my scarpbooking area. I used to sew ALOT...but I am just not interested anymore. Now I am looking at my supplies to see what I can use for scrapping.

Ribbons, lace, buttons, threads and ribbons are now all fair game for my books!

So much for using CM methods (lol).

Patti

Here is an idea for storage-

I have a plastic flip top box (sold to hold emroidery floss) that I used to put squares in and it has 10 sections or so and is easy to transport around! You could hold lots of stuff - and they are CHEAP!
(I may convert one I have with embroidery floss for scrapping - since I have stitched since I started scrapping~)

Well, I haven't started out with a bang this month, but I have finished five pages. I hope to get to work more on my album this weekend.

I am up to 12 pages. So I am very pleased! If I could just keep up with 2 pages a day I would love it!

I've done 10 so far this month... and finished my Disney book!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I am so excited!!

I have 10 pages done this month so far....but I probably won't get much more done...I have to get the taxes done and help DH finish his Karaoke books, so between that, if I get more done, I will be pleased! LOL :)

Oh man! I really thought I was going to get a quicker start than this. I did manage to do 1 Tuesday morning before work. Today I am home based but it is already 9 and I know I have to go over to our middle school about 2. I have a little bit of work (you know the kind you get paid for? LOL) to finish via the computer first but then I'm heading into the room. Will let you all know Monday how I did.

Deb

This sounds fun.
I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years, but could use motivation. I have 3/4 of my daughters Disney album done and I have started my son's album. These are from our first trip in Sept.

Now, I am starting to get pictures back from the trip I took with my husband this month, so I need to get busy.

If anyone can join, how does the challenge work?

Thanks,
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter