Fantasmic Dining Package Discussion Thread

View Fantasmic! from River Belle restaurant OR from dining fast pass area

• River Belle Restaurant

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Dining Fast Pass Area

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
I've watched Fantasmic countless times from this same area. The railing has never been a problem. Most of the action happens high enough up that it's over the railing (Island, ships, screens). Even if it is lower or you are closer, you can easily see thru it.

It's always fun to sit as close as possible (even against the railing) because you can really feel the fire!

BB seating is awesome. Sitting > standing, but do bring something to sit on because it looks like the cushions may be a thing of the past. SIf you're right in front of the rails, you can scoot close and look between them, and if you're a little further back, you just look over them. Since everyone is sitting, so you don't have to worry about being blocked by taller people, people holding up their kids, having to hold up smaller kids to see, etc. I have seen it from the BB area 2 times, with and without small children, and it's our preferred way to watch Fantasmic.

Hi Everyone! I have a quick, possibly silly question about the Fantasmic reserved dining sections. I was not able to get a reservation for BB on 7/28, but was able to get RBT, are the seating areas different? Thank you!

Everyone was so helpful to me that I thought I would pay it back.
We are at Fantasmic 1st show. We are in middle section with BB folks. They got the seat cushion. This section is entirely seated on the ground.
We thought food at RBT was good. They had a special Fantasmic dessert. I'll post pictures and answer any questions that I can.

cid:88866829-67B0-42A2-BB4A-2E086C8AFC3E

Thanks! Glad to hear it confirmed that RBT the area is seated! Enjoy!!

PHXscuba

Definitely want to know more! I have this booked for my birthday next month. I know the area is seated, but how's the view overall, recommended? We're on the tall side and sitting in the floor can be a bit uncomfortable for me, but I'm willing to forgo my comfort for a great view of my favorite show if the viewing is that good!

How early for show did you have to get to the section that was reserved for good spot? Any pictures of the view? Thanks for the info!

Can anyone report back on the view for river belle terrace premium package where you sit there during show? I have a hard time sitting on ground for long periods of time and booked this but want to make sure it's a good view. Thanks!

A CM on the phone told me all RBT packages are for the first show. Do you know if that was true? What time was your reservation that got 9:00 tickets? Ours is for 6:10 and I'm nervous...

Does it feel cramped on the floor, or is there room to extend your legs if needed?

Thanks! We have a package for this Wednesday. So excited to see that dessert! What time do you line up for the 9:00 show?

I keep trying to post pic of view but it says my file is too large.
We were 3 rows back in the dead center. The view was amazing!
To answer some questions, the viewing area opened at 8. We got there about 7:30(line up was in front of HM for RBT) and we were about 20th in line.
When I made the reservation it didn't specify time. When I checked in at RBT podium they asked me which show we wanted to see so we said 9. It seemed to be the case for everyone. Even walk ups with no reservation were offered 9.
Our reservation was 4:40 and they made it clear that we needed to be done by 6:30 to allow premium seating people in. Honestly the view would not be good from seating at RBT in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter