Fantasmic Dining Package Discussion Thread

View Fantasmic! from River Belle restaurant OR from dining fast pass area

• River Belle Restaurant

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Dining Fast Pass Area

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
We intentionally went there at 730pm and requested the seats close to the rail but the reception said the seats are already pre-arranged. She checked though in her computer where we are seated and found out we are closed to the rail, I think because we were one of the earliest bookings. We booked it on the first day the April 13th fantasmic package was open.

Just an additional info... all people in the upgraded option were all seated during the show. I did not see anybody went close to the rail to get a better view. The reason could be that All the tables in that package have the good view.... our spot I would say is one of the best spot especially if you have active kids... it’s in the far left side of the terrace close to the rail (in case you want to request it). Enjoy!

Pricing question....I'm looking at the RBT package. Can you check my math? for a family of 4 (2 kids over 10, so 'Disney Adults') $180, Plus tax $14, Plus Tip $27-36, so total of $220-$230. Correct?
Is the seating really worth $100 more than the HB walk-up meal?

Pricing question....I'm looking at the RBT package. Can you check my math? for a family of 4 (2 kids over 10, so 'Disney Adults') $180, Plus tax $14, Plus Tip $27-36, so total of $220-$230. Correct?
Is the seating really worth $100 more than the HB walk-up meal?
Are you talking about the premium seating, where you sit at a table on the patio during the meal?

If so, you have to decide how worth it a chair is to you. The viewing is inferior to the other dining packages (in my opinion, but also pretty widespread opinion), but for people who really can't sit on the ground for whatever reason, that may not matter!

Are you talking about the premium seating, where you sit at a table on the patio during the meal?

If so, you have to decide how worth it a chair is to you. The viewing is inferior to the other dining packages (in my opinion, but also pretty widespread opinion), but for people who really can't sit on the ground for whatever reason, that may not matter!

No, the regular F! Meal is $45 per person, so $180 plus tax & tip, VS. Hungry Bear for $30 per person, so $120 plus tax, no tip needed.

...Is the seating really worth $100 more than the HB walk-up meal?
If you are talking about the regular dining packages, then the difference really comes down to your food preferences. The seating areas are both right up front by the water. RBT is on the right side of BB and HB is on the left side of BB. All 3 sections (HB, BB, RBT) have really good viewing (so immersive being right up by the water), but all 3 sections are ground seating (BB guests get a cushion with their dining package).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter