FaithinKarma was my mother

:hug: Starshine, Faithinkarma was such a wonderful person and we are all thinking about her, you and the rest of the family. Where one life ends, another begins. Stay strong and thank you for being such an inspiration and so giving of yourself. Come here anytime!

Starshine,
Your mother will be missed, my sympathies to you and your family during this hard time.

starshine73,

I am so sorry for your loss. Faithinkarma was the the first persons on the DIS to make me feel like a had a real friend here...not just an online communication, but someone in the flesh sitting in front of a computer, making the effort to get to know someone better. So many exchanges on the DIS are statements of individuality, people stating their beliefs to make themselves feel better. But, FIK reached across that to provide something more inclusive. She was a wonderful, thoughtful, intelligent woman and those of us who interacted with her on these boards are better people because of her.

Please take care of yourself and your family.

I was and am so saddened by the news of your mom. She seemed like such a great lady, abd I know she must have been a super mom. My condolences go out to you and your whole family. :grouphug:

I remember your mother as a truly kind and gentle soul - always considerate of other's feelings. She must have been a wonderful mother, and I know you and your family miss her terribly.

I believe she and I were near the same age. It was so nice to have someone from my generation here on the boards. I loved her stories of finding such happiness in her marriage.

You must have so many, many wonderful memories of her. May those memories comfort you and your family.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom. She was a very loved lady and will be missed. :grouphug:

:hug: I'm sorry to hear about your mom and my condolences to you and your family during this hard time. May you always have happy memories of her and know that she is still there with you.

Starshine, I'm so sorry you have lost your mom. She was such a help and inspiration to the rest of us. I know how hard it is to lose a mom. But I can't imagine having to lose one so prematurely! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Starshine, your Mom was one VERY special person. She was so kind and thoughtful. I feel so sad for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss...Your Mom was a wonderful woman...My thoughts and prayers are with your family :hug:

Oh starshine! From the bottom of my heart, I am so very sorry about the loss of your beloved mother. :hug: :hug: :hug: I enjoyed her posts so much because they were always filled with wisdom, humor and positive spirit~qualities I'm sure her family and friends saw in her (and still do see!) everyday.

My prayers to you and your loved ones that you find the strength and peace you need during this time. May your physical recovery from surgery continue to go well--such a loving daughter. God Bless you all, starshine. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, Starshine - she will be missed here by her on-line friends. I'll keep you and the rest of your family in my prayers. Have faith and be strong for each other.

Faith In Karma was a great person, and she will be missed. She was intelligent, funny, caring and strong. I know she cared a great deal for her family and was especially grateful for the kidney transplant she received from her daughter. My thoughts will be with all of you during this difficult time. Peace.

So sorry to hear that FiK is no longer with us. My mother died 2 weeks ago, so I know what you are going through.

BTW--does anyone have a link to a thread about what happened to Faith? I was away for awhile during my mom's illness and must have missed the posts. Thanks.

Starshine, my condolences also go out to you and your family. Your mom and I debated a few times, but she was never rude, as some people got during the election year. I have been reading all of the messages on this thread and those that announced the success of the operation and, sadly, that which gave all of us the bad news of your mom's passing. Just look and see how many people your mother touched here on the DIS alone. I can't imagine how many she touched totally. Just as Clarence says in the movie; one never knows how many people's live's they touch. It truly is a wonderful life and your mom's was exceptionally wonderful.

I was so saddened to hear that your mom died, Starshine. :( I can't imagine how you and the rest of your family must be feeling right now. Please accept my deepest sympathies. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter