• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FaithinKarma was my mother

My dear Starshine. I am so very, very sorry. I wish I could reach you and hug you. Your mom was one of the most wonderful people I've ever known in real or cyber life. She was everything Shortbun said! I was in awe of her. We "spoke" via private message often in the last few months and I miss her deeply. She took the time and energy to offer me support and encouragement even when she must have been exhausted.

She loved you so very much and was incredibly proud of you.

For those of us who knew your mom as a friend, I think Shortbun said it just about as well as it can be said....

shortbun said:
She was our mentor, our friend, our guide, our hope, our balance, an inspiration.

I too am so sorry for your loss. She often spoke of you and her family and how proud she was of you.

Chatting with her by pm became a part of my daily routine and I miss her terribly.

I am so sorry for your family's loss. :hug:

I'm very sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathies.

I'm so glad that I saw this thread! I am so sorry for your loss too! Your mom was really a special person! She will definitely be missed on here! I have been thinking a lot about this, I hope that you guys are doing well. I hope that you stick around and post, if you feel like it.

LA :flower1: :flower:

Starshine, i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. While a life may end, the love never will -- her memory will shine in you forever.

There are really no words we can say to truly help, but The Lord can-- i will be praying that He fills your heart with His Peace and Strength.

Starshine,
Your Mother was an inspiration, as are you, by your act of love.I considered FIK the "hub" around which a small but determined group of us revolved. My deepest condolences to you and yours.

Lou

I am so sorry for your loss, Starshine. Your mother will be missed by many. Your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Please accept my condolences to you. She certainly was a special DISer to many of us. She will be missed.

Starshine, I am so very sorry about your loss. :hug:

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, Starshine. Please know you are in all our thoughts.

I was so sad to read about your mom, starshine. It is good to hear from you. Your Mom will be missed around here. :grouphug:

:hug:, starshine73. I too have wondered how you've been doing post surgery.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you come back to the DIS often if you need comfort, or need to find people that are feeling the same emotions you're having about the loss of your mother. I didn't know her very well, but I do know she had so many friends here and will be missed greatly.

Starshine, your mother was a wonderful person. We will miss her so much.

Sunshine I am so sorry about your mom, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers , Your mother will be missed here.
Kim

I cannot describe how empty this all feels without your mother. It's been quite a shock and we all miss her.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, and I'll remember all of you in my prayers and especially the friend to all of us, FaithinKarma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter