FaithinKarma was my mother

I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in July after 4 years on dialysis. I miss her every second.You and your family are in my prayers. Please PM me if you need someone to talk to who has "been there"....around the holidays this is even tougher.

Still thinking of you, and pray your family gets thru this, may you all find Peace.........Faith P Humeston

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. I am healing fairly well after surgery; I am determined to get better so I can deal with all of this. It is so nice to read all of these wonderful things about my mother. She spoke often of the boards. I think I may be the one who told her about them, although I was never that involved. We were already planning our spring 2005 WDW trip and deciding where we would eat and stay. My mom was very happy and optimistic right until the end and I know she will give me the strength to get through this. Thanks to all of you again.

So sorry to hear about your mom :grouphug: to you and yours at this difficult time.

starshine--

God bless you, honey. I know the pain of losing a Mom also and you can take it from one who knows... you NEVER lose a Mother! She will always be with you, in everything you do, say and think. She will watch over you and protect you in a way she never could here on earth. You will always be her baby and she will be your angel.

KNOW that your Mom was loved here and thank you for coming here to share her with us.

God bless,

Robinrs

starshine-
I am so very sorry for your loss. I really respected the heck out of your mom.
Take care of yourself.

Starshine,

My deepest sympathies to you during this difficult time. Your mom was well-loved and respected here and she will be sorely missed.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mother. She seemed like such a wonderful person and will be missed.

StarShine.....My deepest sympathies on your loss.

Your Mom was an inspiration to many of us here.....she will be missed.

God Bless you & yours.....

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

God bless & heal you - you & your family are in our prayers.

I think Mike said it well a page or two ago:

"Your mom and I debated a few times, but she was never rude, as some people got during the election year. I have been reading all of the messages on this thread and those that announced the success of the operation and, sadly, that which gave all of us the bad news of your mom's passing. Just look and see how many people your mother touched here on the DIS alone. I can't imagine how many she touched totally. Just as Clarence says in the movie; one never knows how many people's live's they touch. It truly is a wonderful life and your mom's was exceptionally wonderful."

Starshine,
I just want to say that the earlier thread that gave us the sad news,
and now yours also, is a true testimony to your mom.
So many people who just a few weeks ago would not
have posted alongside others, are now joined together in similar emotion.

We grieve & love... Together.

"Tossing a single pebble affects the entire surface of the lake.
Be that pebble..."

May I send you and your family sympathy and comfort in this time of loss. May happy memories bring you peace.

:hug:

and your dear Mum.

I know the pain you have in your heart and it is like no other.

She fought such a good fight...may she be at peace now and with you always.

Your mother was an amazing woman whom I admired even though I just knew her a short while.

Hugs to you and your family, I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother warmed the hearts of many people here. My thoughts go out to you and your family :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Roberta

I am so sorry to hear that FIK has passed! I hadn't seen her myslef all that much since the end of the DB and wondered where she was. She was one of the people I was pleased to converse with. She was respectful and fun to while away the Dis hours away with. The dis is a little bit emptier without her here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter