FaithinKarma was my mother

starshine73

All I really want is to be at WDW
Hi, I haven't been on these boards in a couple of years. I just wanted to post about my mom. She was such a brave woman and I cannot believe she is gone. I have read many of the kind thoughts from you and I know how much she appreciated her time here on the disboards.

Starshine! We all loved your mother so much! She was our mentor, our friend, our
guide, our hope, our balance, an inspiration. She loved you so much! I am so
sorry!

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this very sad time. We will miss her deeply.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear Mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

So, very sorry to read about your Mum. It was such a shock, I still can't believe it.

:grouphug: Thinking of Pat & you guys heaps. :grouphug:

Oh, my gosh I am SO sorry. I thought she was doing well..... oh, that's so sad. I'm really sorry for your family...

I was so sorry to hear about your mom. She was such a wonderful addition to the CB - always such of voice of reason!

I hope you are doing OK, I'm sure it's a very hard time for you.

shortbun said:
Starshine! We all loved your mother so much! She was our mentor, our friend, our
guide, our hope, our balance, an inspiration. She loved you so much! I am so sorry!
::yes::

I know exactly how you feel. I lost my mother suddenly and there has been no greater pain in my life. I hope it is the worst either of us ever have to feel.

All you can do is get through it. There is always something missing when you lose your mother, but I assure you, I am living proof that there will be joy again, and yes, you will wish you could share it with her. For me I miss her a little bit every happy occasion. She will want you to be happy so when you can, be happy. For now don't expect very much of yourself.

I want to extend my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We were all very saddened by the news of your Moms passing. Her courage is an inspiration to all of us on the CB. Hugs to you. :hug:

Thank you for posting! Faithinkarma was a bright light for me during a time when this board got vry nasty. Her post always put a smile on my face. I am going to miss "talking" to her everyday. I know your family is devestated by your loss and I hope that FIK is giving you signs from above that she is okay.

How are you doing post surgery?

~Amanda

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad to have shared this website with her. It's a common love we all have and she was very much a part of it.
She was our DIS family! She was such a wonderful, brave lady.
Hugs to you Starshine

Hello starshine! I'm so sorry. We are all sad with you. A lot of us here really cared about your mother and were rooting for her. She was a terrific, smart, and outspoken person and I always thought she was very very brave. :flower3:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter