Extra Magic Hours - how are they working

I am severely confused now, as we have two Fantasyland breakfasts booked and both land on am EMH days. What happens then? Do we enter park at crack of dawn and then present ourselves for breakfast at appropriate time??

EMH starts 2 hours before official opening (so usually 8.00). You can enter the park any time from then. You will be given/have been given a time slot for breakfast and restaurant to go to so you then go at the allocated time.

We had a later time slot for GMF which worked well as we went into park at 8.00 and had hour and half on rides before breakfast which we then really enjoyed as it was bit later and not crack of dawn. I can recommend this if you do get a choice of time.

I hope this has not been asked yet:

Can you use the EMH on your departure day? :confused3

If you have tickets for that day (which most packages usually include) you can stay as long as you want.
Last year we had evening EMH which finished at 11.00 and we didnt want to miss a minute so stayed to the end and then booked into a cheap hotel locally for the night instead of returning to our campsite as we'd planned to do.

When we go in October there are EMH for every day in the mornings - my question is: are all rides usually open from 8-10am or are there specific rides that open for EMH and if so what are they?

In the summer for morning EMH the following were open. Fantasyland - Peter Pan, Dumbo, Tea cups, Carosel. Discoveryland - Spacemountain 2, Orbiton, Buzz :)

In the summer for morning EMH the following were open. Fantasyland - Peter Pan, Dumbo, Tea cups, Carosel. Discoveryland - Spacemountain 2, Orbiton, Buzz :)

We had the same attractions at the beginning of June. The evening EMH are much better because Frontierland and Adventureland are open as well. :thumbsup2

No POTC is a bit sucky but then the queues even at peak time are more fun to be in than other attractions. Buzz for us then - be great to start the day with the T-Shirt Challenge :goodvibes

Thanks guys

we had morning and evening EMH on our trip in june but never used the morning as i cudn't drag my brother and mum out that early:rotfl: , but the evening was brill, had had spent allday in the park and got on more rides in those two hours in the evening than we had allday.;) we got on all the busy rides that had long waiting times in the day.It was also really lovely to wonder round the park at night and see all the lights in the dark&soak up the disney magic:cloud9:

No POTC is a bit sucky but then the queues even at peak time are more fun to be in than other attractions. Buzz for us then - be great to start the day with the T-Shirt Challenge :goodvibes

Thanks guys

If you stand at the rope between Fantasyland and Adventureland just before 10.00 after EMH you can be almost first on POTC when the park opens properly.

If you stand at the rope between Fantasyland and Adventureland just before 10.00 after EMH you can be almost first on POTC when the park opens properly.

Thanks for the tip! Has anyone an idea what the best place is for rope drop after EMH to get on Big Thunder Mountain???

We've got EMH mornings as well when we go - I'm not expecting to see any characters, except possibly around 10am near Its a Small World as they head to the stage area in front of the castle for their meet n greets.

Elaine

I was at DLRP earlier this week and thought I'd lend a help in (Disney) hand and post the info from the EMH leaflet I got while I was staying there, as I know a few of your here are off to DLP shortly :)

D.

1391692500_ac92468f98_o.jpg

1391702800_3361032f99_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter