Everything christmas - Belle now in her Blue dress

MissSkellington said:
Oh pretty! Is this what she'll be wearing now, rather than the yellow one?

Is she wearing Mary Poppins's shoes? :rotfl2:

Lol the shoes are pretty hideous aren't they.

It was reported she would be in her village dress but we were all surprised to see her in the yellow dress.

It's still not very Christmassy

Yeah, it's not very Christmasy.... :(

Wonder why they don't dress her up more, or the pink hooded thing she wears in the movie at least (in the snow)... Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. ;)

They must have lost the jacket :confused3 - because Belle definitely had it in Christmas seasons past at DLP -

2009_1202ebay0040-1.jpg

DLPdaft said:
They must have lost the jacket :confused3 - because Belle definitely had it in Christmas seasons past at DLP -

Yeah that's beautiful. I hope they find it ;)

I've just placed the cloak she is wearing - I think it's her minders/CMs as they wear those! :lmao:

To be honest, I quite like it - prefer her in this to her yellow dress which we have seen her in so many times. But yes, it would be nice to see the Christmas jacket or even full red dress. However, I'd be happy for her to stay in villager dress for while we are there - just don't revert back to yellow please! ;)

Dare I say it, I wonder if this means we might see Jack in a sandy claws suit after all as reported?

DLPDreams said:
I've just placed the cloak she is wearing - I think it's her minders/CMs as they wear those! :lmao:

To be honest, I quite like it - prefer her in this to her yellow dress which we have seen her in so many times. But yes, it would be nice to see the Christmas jacket or even full red dress. However, I'd be happy for her to stay in villager dress for while we are there - just don't revert back to yellow please! ;)

Dare I say it, I wonder if this means we might see Jack in a sandy claws suit after all as reported?

Oh that would be great wouldn't it. We would queue to meet Santa jack not sure if we would bother normal jack DD is a bit young to be excited about him.

I agree we can see her any time of year in her yellow dress. I hope the blue sticks :)

Well I'll be odd man out and say I hope to catch her in her yellow dress...we've only ever met her in her blue dress...but honestly I'll take it either way. :lovestruc

And we're heading out this morning! Still hopefully for a Santa Jack!! :goodvibes

MissSkellington said:
Well I'll be odd man out and say I hope to catch her in her yellow dress...we've only ever met her in her blue dress...but honestly I'll take it either way. :lovestruc

And we're heading out this morning! Still hopefully for a Santa Jack!! :goodvibes

Have a great time. Hope it's dry and not too cold.

Agree! Wonder if Chante C'est Noel will be played at Tree Lighting? Or on Main Street?

We were there recently and they played it at the end of the tree lighting ceremony as the snow ws falling on Main St. I think they played it to be heard everywhere though as we were on our way up to the castle for Dreams and we could still hear it clearly.
It was lovely and everyone was still singing it after Dreams had finished. :goodvibes

We were there recently and they played it at the end of the tree lighting ceremony as the snow ws falling on Main St. I think they played it to be heard everywhere though as we were on our way up to the castle for Dreams and we could still hear it clearly.
It was lovely and everyone was still singing it after Dreams had finished. :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes That song is Christmas to me!

Thank goodness for that! It wouldn't be Christmas at DLP without Chante C'est Noel! :santa:

I had only heard it on youtube before I went as this was our first Christmastime visit.

I love it and agree it really sets the festive mood in the parks - I wish they played it at the Christmas Cavalcade - the song for that is still good but it's just not Chante C'est Noel...

pixiedust:

Does any one know what the Mickey music hall brass is? On the schedule it says at fantasyland meet Mickey

tinks_1989 said:
Does any one know what the Mickey music hall brass is? On the schedule it says at fantasyland meet Mickey

Yes! In the new meet Mickey the queueing area/theatre showing old cartoons and also a brass band that plays Disney songs- they were fab!!

Mum to Belle said:
Yes! In the new meet Mickey the queueing area/theatre showing old cartoons and also a brass band that plays Disney songs- they were fab!!

Oh brilliant thank you x

They look amazing. The 6th one really helps and the bells are also an improvement.

I'll miss Fantillusion but it looks like it's going to be a great Xmas trip this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter