Everything christmas - Belle now in her Blue dress

That video is so misleading as if you don't know you'd be expecting to see all the extra bits that we know were only there for the press event :confused3

It's really good and everything but it's a shame that it's not stated clearly that what you will really see won't all be like that

Thanks for the nice comments about the photos - I have just posted day 2 photos.

I feel very privileged to have been part of such a wonderful weekend, and I look back with nothing but happy memories remembering a short but packed stay. Well, all but the 3rd time lucky room debacle in my hotel, but that's another story for another time!!

We (wife and I) are in a bit of a funk! We have spent the last three Christmases at WDW, but due to surgeries can not this year. But we are going to put a deposit down for a 22 Dec- 31 Dec, 2013 trip. Waiting until Christmas morning to do that on-line. That's our Christmas gift to each other. Will miss being there next month, but only 13 more months........:smickey:

Thanks for the nice comments about the photos - I have just posted day 2 photos.

I feel very privileged to have been part of such a wonderful weekend, and I look back with nothing but happy memories remembering a short but packed stay. Well, all but the 3rd time lucky room debacle in my hotel, but that's another story for another time!!

Gorgeous photos!! :thumbsup2
I noticed in a few it appeared to be snowing...is that real snow or the same sort of foamy faux snow like they do in the stateside parks? Either way, I can't wait! Thanks for sharing them!! :goodvibes

Fake snow, and lots of it! Really adds to the atmosphere, but has a psychological effect of making you think it's colder than it is, or maybe that was just me??

I'm going to DLP for the first time ever, arriving on Christmas day. I'm so excited to see all of this!

Fake snow, and lots of it! Really adds to the atmosphere, but has a psychological effect of making you think it's colder than it is, or maybe that was just me??

Oh goody! So do they soley due it during the various entertainments (parades, etc) or as an atmospheric thing? I'd love to just wander about with carols playing and 'snow' falling. :cheer2:

New park schedule out for 17/11 -23/11. Has new stuff in there.
The Jingle Bell Boys in Videopolis - think they were at the press event with mickey
Mickeys Music Hall Brass At Meet mickey mouse, fantasyland ??
The Ratatouille Quartet at restaurant des stars

Anyone have any more info on these?

Mummy Minnie said:
The Jingle Bell Boys in Videopolis - think they were at the press event with mickey

Wow thanks for sharing excited about jingle bell boys

May be the carollers will be there as well then :)

Where can I find the new schedule, please? :goodvibes

D50FED41-2611-4BF7-929A-D362930D9FA9-803-0000014DDB2C6A5B.jpg

I think this is the mickey wishes you a very merry Christmas

MissSkellington said:
Awww! Thanks for the photo Tinks! Always helps to have a visual, and know I'm looking for. ;)

No problem I love looking at all the Christmas photos x

Oh, wow! I have just devoured this whole thread in a bid to familiarise myself with DLRP at Christmas. Have been in Jan 2007 when decs were up but Christmas was over and thought that wouldbe the best we could do as we rely on school hols.

However, DH and I had a moment of crazy last night, and have booked two nights in December, leaving after school on the last day of term and returning home on Christmas Eve! We are not telling our boys til we are on the way there. :goodvibes (I'm also not telling anyone at work, as they think I'm crazy already :crazy2:, but I'll tell you all, because I know you'll understand!) :goodvibes

It's going to be exhausting, but magical, and I can't wait!

Oh, wow! I have just devoured this whole thread in a bid to familiarise myself with DLRP at Christmas. Have been in Jan 2007 when decs were up but Christmas was over and thought that wouldbe the best we could do as we rely on school hols.

However, DH and I had a moment of crazy last night, and have booked two nights in December, leaving after school on the last day of term and returning home on Christmas Eve! We are not telling our boys til we are on the way there. :goodvibes (I'm also not telling anyone at work, as they think I'm crazy already :crazy2:, but I'll tell you all, because I know you'll understand!) :goodvibes

It's going to be exhausting, but magical, and I can't wait!

WOW love spur of the moment bookings. Hope you enjoy all the planning :D

Oh pretty! Is this what she'll be wearing now, rather than the yellow one?

Is she wearing Mary Poppins's shoes? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter