Everything christmas - Belle now in her Blue dress

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

A Christmas version of Magic Everywhere - oooohhh can't wait to hear this!! :santa:

Hope they still play Chante C'est Noel too though, wouldn't be Christmas without that!! :rotfl:

Mum to Belle said:
Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

A Christmas version of Magic Everywhere - oooohhh can't wait to hear this!! :santa:

Hope they still play Chante C'est Noel too though, wouldn't be Christmas without that!! :rotfl:

I agree I love it.

I just thought be a good for all us christmas goers to share out Christmas excitement

Are you not wanting to see any photos and that of what's in the park before you go as I was going to take some and do a photo montage Friday if the weather holds :confused3

Carrie_Cat said:
Are you not wanting to see any photos and that of what's in the park before you go as I was going to take some and do a photo montage Friday if the weather holds :confused3

Oh yes I want to see everything but some people might like the element of surprise I'm too impatient lol!

I'm half an half lol, I want to see everything but were going a week today! I'll be there a week tomorrow, sooo excited! Only a week to wait now ! I'll be posting lots of pics in my tr hopefully too!

figaro2 said:
I'm half an half lol, I want to see everything but were going a week today! I'll be there a week tomorrow, sooo excited! Only a week to wait now ! I'll be posting lots of pics in my tr hopefully too!

Can't wait to see your pics :)

Carrie - we sooooooo want to see your photos!!! :worship: You are feeding our Christmas addiction and we cannot get enough!

I shall be surgically attached the the laptop on Friday hoping for the new park programme too!! :rotfl:

Am I right in thinking that the menus will all be changing then too? I am hoping they don't hike the prices too much... :rolleyes1

I would love to see pictures as I wont see it in the flesh!

I have managed to avoid looking at anything relating to dreams though, I want that to be a suprise!

Mum to Belle said:
Carrie - we sooooooo want to see your photos!!! :worship: You are feeding our Christmas addiction and we cannot get enough!

I shall be surgically attached the the laptop on Friday hoping for the new park programme too!! :rotfl:

Am I right in thinking that the menus will all be changing then too? I am hoping they don't hike the prices too much... :rolleyes1

Oh noooo never thought of the menus changing! I hope they don't put the prices up loads cus our budget isn't the biggest!

I saw this on facebook

MARNE-LA-VALLEE, France  Du 9 novembre 2012 au 6 janvier 2013, Disneyland Paris est sublimé par la magie dun Noël Enchanté. Cette année, la féérie de Noël est encore ...See more
° o ° PETIT recall press release Disneyland ® Paris: Christmas 2012 marne-la - Vallée, France - November 9, 2012 to January 6, 2013, Disneyland Paris is sublimated by the magic of a Christmas enchantment. This year, the magic of Christmas is even more beautiful to celebrate the 20th anniversary in an explosion of colors, lights and magic. For two months, Mickey and his friends to parent their finery to welcome Santa Claus while the Christmas tree and snow took place on Main Street, U.S.A. And to make Christmas even more fantastic, the day ends in apotheosis with the ceremony of lighting the Christmas tree and the fantastic night show Disney Dreams!

The magic of Christmas delights Disneyland Paris 2 months
It did not place more magical than Disneyland Paris to celebrate the magic of Christmas with family or friends. November 9, 2012, the festivities take place in Disneyland Park for almost two months with wonderful gifts at the foot of the tree. The Disneyland Park is decked out in her finest garlands and Christmas lights to reveal a unique and festive atmosphere. Mickey and his friends are their finest festive clothes to welcome Santa at Disneyland Park. Snow falls multiple times per day on Main Street, U.S.A. at the sound of the most beautiful Christmas music and offers visitors a joyful walk under the snowflakes.

Disney Dreams!, the best gift of Christmas
Disneyland Paris offers a magical Christmas gift with Disney Dreams! This magical show enchanted evenings of Disneyland Park and immerses visitors in the heart of the most beautiful dreams Disney. Real magic concentrate, emotional and sensational special effects, it combines projections high definition on the Château de la Belle au Bois dormant, splendid fountains and effects of fire breath. Disney Dreams ®! is the spectacle where the magic of Christmas is found in the finest paintings featuring Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder, Royal of the great Disney classics or even Lumierepour couples end up in a stunning finale. Christmas has never been as magical Disneyland Paris!

The Cavalcade of Christmas - New!

Santa Claus and his elves worked hard all year to make toys for the children of the world and are proud to finally present at Disneyland Paris. In a new cavalcade, Santa Claus on his sleigh is found surrounded by dolls, toy soldiers and lots of other toys who took life as by magic. Several times a day, they are on Main Street, U.S.A. to dance in a Merry parade to the sound of the most beautiful Christmas music. And as a surprise never happens only, Mickey, Minnie and their friends to join the party to wish a Merry Christmas to all visitors to the top of their tank, specially decorated for the occasion.

The lighting of the Christmas tree

From the top of its 24 meters high, majestic Christmas tree stands on Town Square and lights up every evening in a magical ceremony orchestrated by Mickey and his friends. At the ceremony, a child is selected from the public; He is accompanied by Mickey, Minnie, Donald and goofy, who are dedicated to help illuminate the tree.
Location: Town Square - Main Street, U.S.A. - Disneyland Park

Meet Santa in his village at Disneyland Park
This year, Santa Claus again set up his workshop in the heart of the Disneyland Park until December 25, 2012. While Elves help him prepare the distribution of gifts by the thousands, Santa Claus meets young and old to share together a moment magical. In this enchanted winter season, children can also file their list of gifts and their best wishes to the post Santa Claus open until December 25. Children will have the joy of receiving a response from Santa Claus to their home a few weeks after their visit. Vows may grant to their thanks this Christmas under the sign of the Disney Magic.
Location: The Village of Santa Claus of Cottonwood Creek Ranch - Frontierland - Disneyland Park

"it's a small world" Celebration

? It's a small world?, the iconic attraction to all Disney parks, turned on the occasion of the Christmas season and pays tribute to the many festivities that accompany the passage from one year to the other around the world. During the season of Christmas enchantment of Disneyland Paris, this joyful cruise turns into travel fairy where dolls from around the world celebrate in their own way the holidays of the year.
On the occasion of the Christmas season, from Scandinavia to South America, passing through Africa and China, many elements of the decoration of the attraction are thus modified: outside, a cap of Saint Nicolas is deposited on figure Lune, mi Sun which dominates the entrance. Above the queue, banners evoke the holidays celebrated in the Interior, including Diwali for the India, or the Festival of the Moon in Africa. In the attraction itself, stars and LED garlands dress up the festive flicker set elements and some scenes are modified to accommodate dolls as Lucia and its Crown of candles for the Scandinavian countries, or Ded Moroz, the Russian Santa Claus and his Granddaughter Snegurochka, returning in the final scene. With? It's a small world? Celebration, small and large can embark on a cruise revisited in the great tradition of attraction!

Dingo Father Christmas meet

For the year-end holidays, Dingo could not help but put on his Santa Claus costume. Perched on his sleigh, he welcomes children of all ages in the Disneyland Park for a photo souvenir in Town Square.
Location: Town Square - Main Street, U.S.A. - Disneyland Park

Meeting with Mickey - new 20th anniversary!

Favorite mouse around the world has a wonderful surprise visitors to Disneyland Paris! Indeed, between two rehearsals of his magic show, Mickey in person is a joy to welcome visitors, for a meeting private and exclusive behind the scenes of its magnificent theatre nestled in the heart of Fantasyland.
At the end of this exceptional meeting, Mickey lends itself readily to a small photo in the company of his admirers.

Discover November 9, 2012 to January 6, 2013, the enchanted Christmas is the perfect time to meet family or friends to Disneyland Paris. Real parenthesis of escape where happiness is the master word, sublime Christmas enchanted the 20th in a magical atmosphere that only Disneyland Paris knows how to create.
Text and logo: Disney (c)

frontierland.jpg

Frontierland

itsasmallworld.jpg

Its a small world

thetreegoingup.jpg

The tree going up

101dalmations.jpg

101 dalmations

gingerbreadhouse.jpg

ginger bread house

studios2.jpg

studios

studios.jpg

studios

I thought I didn't want any sneak previews but after devouring the DLP website last night I've gone gaga for everything!! SO exciting!!! Am really, really pleased that our first visit will be all Christmassy. :yay:

OMG my trip cannot come quick enough now!! im soooo excited :D Christmas is going to be so magical this year im going to be in such the mood :) wohooo.
The day after i come back I'm travelling to Lakeside with my other half to do all our Xmas shopping aswell so im gonna definatly be in the mood! :) xxx

Yeahy so excited! Did I miss it but there was no mention of the castle lights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter