Eric and Amanda's Wedding TR Italy/WP/Cons. Station SLIDESHOW POSTED PG13

Welcome to your new purse obsession..I got a D&B bag back in the 90s when they were the equestrian leather bags and that started it...I still have it and the leather is in excellent condition. Key to keeping bags is rotate..I put them in the duster so they don't get too worn.

I am looking forward to more Roots pictures..especially the first look. What did Eric think of it afterward..I know it took some work to get him to agree but I think it is nice to have that first look moment be caught on film.

I'm going to need to get that bag.

BTW- It is an addiction. After I bought my first "Coach" bag, it became a full out obsession (which you will see in my wedding, lol)
Lol I hope not! It costs too much money to be an addiction. :rotfl:

What a beautiful bag, I have heard about Dooney & Bourke bags, lovely choice :)
Thanks!

Love this! The pictures are wonderful, you look amazing. Your ceremony made me tear up (I might steal the letters in the box idea!)

How did your brother get the actual certificate for the Disney stock? I would love to get that as a "gift" for our parents.
Steal away!! Our ceremony was comprise of our favorite bits and pieces of other ceremonies we found.

I hate purses and don't even own one, but that bag is awesome!!! I want one.
:lmao:
OMG I love that bag.
:lovestruc

I am looking forward to more Roots pictures..especially the first look. What did Eric think of it afterward..I know it took some work to get him to agree but I think it is nice to have that first look moment be caught on film.

We probably won't get any more pics until April. Eric LOVED the first look and I'm really excited to see the pictures from it.:woohoo: We were both glad to have the moment beforehand and it didn't take away from the cermony at all...you'll see when the pictures came back we both cried the entire way down the aisle:rotfl:

Amanda, I've only made it to page 3 of your TR(looking foward to reading more). I got so excited reading that you & Eric saw Curt Schilling(I am a die hard Red Sox fan and my hubby Erick & I love Curt Schilling). Too funny Bernie Williams was standing so close to you when you told your Eric "Celebrity Celebrity Celebrity". Hearing about your day at ESPN Weekend at DHS has me so wanting to go with my Erick & our son some time in the future as both of us are extreme sports fanatics. Back to reading more about your Weddig TR(and more replies from me to follow):)!

All I can say is absolutely stunning. I love the ceremony your brother performed for you & Eric. I may have to borrow the piece you had about asking any other married couples if they wish to renew their vows when we have our VR(that is a really great touch). Your puctures are beautiful. I love that you were able to have your ceremony at AK and the change to Conservation Station must have provided more entertainment for the kids than just coloring books, board games, and toys.

Amanda, I've only made it to page 3 of your TR(looking foward to reading more). I got so excited reading that you & Eric saw Curt Schilling(I am a die hard Red Sox fan and my hubby Erick & I love Curt Schilling). Too funny Bernie Williams was standing so close to you when you told your Eric "Celebrity Celebrity Celebrity". Hearing about your day at ESPN Weekend at DHS has me so wanting to go with my Erick & our son some time in the future as both of us are extreme sports fanatics. Back to reading more about your Weddig TR(and more replies from me to follow):)!
Lol it was so funny!! He just stood there...in awe!!

Curt Schilling was AWESOME! Even though we are Yankee's fans:woohoo: It was pretty cool to see the kids do a clinic with them all.

All I can say is absolutely stunning. I love the ceremony your brother performed for you & Eric. I may have to borrow the piece you had about asking any other married couples if they wish to renew their vows when we have our VR(that is a really great touch). Your puctures are beautiful. I love that you were able to have your ceremony at AK and the change to Conservation Station must have provided more entertainment for the kids than just coloring books, board games, and toys.

Thank you so much! I actually did most of the ceremony myself, gathering bits and pieces here and there until both Eric and I were happy with it! Borrow away!!

Ladies, be sure to check out Carly's blog www.disneyweddingblog.com ...Eric is the featured Groom today!!:lovestruc

Aww! :lovestruc Just read the article about Eric, love his responses!

I can't believe I never commented on your TR! :rotfl: I have read it all, loved all the photos! I guess I just posted my comments on Facebook instead. ;)

He was so funny answering those questions. :rotfl:

I'm so excited about your internship...that means we get to meet up if Eric and I make a trip in the fall!!!:woohoo:

Thanks for reading!! We were lucky to have a few shutterbugs with us and get some great pictures!!! Thanks again!

We didn't end up kayaking...#1 because of the weather, but #2 because my Dad injured his arm before the trip:sad2: It's nothing big and he's all healed up now. You can rent kayaks at Fort Wilderness Campground though.

I haven't taken any pictures but it kinda looks like this. This is my first "real" bag...lol I usually buyg purses at Target!!

IMG_1201.jpg

I'm with you and buy my purses at target too! but I absolutely ADORE this purse! I have never seen that before!

I checked out the blog featuring your groom! How awesome. He is so sweet! I'm really considering doing a first look now, but I don't know if I could get my DF to do that, I will have to have him read what your honey said!

I'm with you and buy my purses at target too! but I absolutely ADORE this purse! I have never seen that before!

I checked out the blog featuring your groom! How awesome. He is so sweet! I'm really considering doing a first look now, but I don't know if I could get my DF to do that, I will have to have him read what your honey said!

Thanks!! I love my purse but I'm still so scared I'm going to get it dirty or something!:lmao:

Eric is sweet...he was so excited to be on her blog!

Amanda, I hope your Eric isn't a Chipper Jones(he plays for he Atlanta Braves) fan. I you guys were ever to run into him at ESPN Weekend or Spring Training(just practice) he wot sign an autograph or anyone. My little brother who's now 13 but 3 at the time had his heart broken and was in tears when he asked him really nicely and very innocent for him to sign this gigantic baseball that they sell at WWoS for autographs, and Chipper Jones not only ignored him, but was really rude to him. I hope the other Athletes and Sports Personalities that were there were much more friendly about signing autographs for all who were there.

Was Eric able to get Bernie Williams Autograph or did he at least say hi to you both? There's only one former Red Sox Player turned Yankee(now no longer a Yankee) who broke my heart, Johnny Damon(and believe it or not was a Dis Groom). It's cool you & Eric are Yankees fans:)! If it makes a difference I do like the Jets and My sis and DBil went to Syracuse for college, so
my family are Die hard Syracuse fans(see I do like some NY teams). I hope you enjoy the Yankees Game. My mom said their new stadium is gorgeous. I've only been in the old stadium once and that was 15 or so years ago.

I am truely enjoying reading about your Wedding. It is true what hey say about Disney Weddings no 2 are alike. I love how een with Mickey & Minnie, and AK how you encorporated zebras into your theme. Very unique, but still a Disney Wedding.

Amanda, I hope your Eric isn't a Chipper Jones(he plays for he Atlanta Braves) fan. I you guys were ever to run into him at ESPN Weekend or Spring Training(just practice) he wot sign an autograph or anyone. My little brother who's now 13 but 3 at the time had his heart broken and was in tears when he asked him really nicely and very innocent for him to sign this gigantic baseball that they sell at WWoS for autographs, and Chipper Jones not only ignored him, but was really rude to him. I hope the other Athletes and Sports Personalities that were there were much more friendly about signing autographs for all who were there.

Was Eric able to get Bernie Williams Autograph or did he at least say hi to you both? There's only one former Red Sox Player turned Yankee(now no longer a Yankee) who broke my heart, Johnny Damon(and believe it or not was a Dis Groom). It's cool you & Eric are Yankees fans:)! If it makes a difference I do like the Jets and My sis and DBil went to Syracuse for college, so
my family are Die hard Syracuse fans(see I do like some NY teams). I hope you enjoy the Yankees Game. My mom said their new stadium is gorgeous. I've only been in the old stadium once and that was 15 or so years ago.

I don't think he is...we didn't get Bernies autograph unfortunatley. And we tried again during ESPN the weekend but he was too busy. Some of them were just mean!! Curt Schilling was actually kind of rude about it too!

We have been to the new stadium and it's awesome!! Our BM and wife bought us tickets for July as a wedding gift and the four of us are headed down. We can't wait!!!!

And Go 'Cuse!!! Eric's a big Syracuse fan so we are rooting them on tonight!!

I am truely enjoying reading about your Wedding. It is true what hey say about Disney Weddings no 2 are alike. I love how een with Mickey & Minnie, and AK how you encorporated zebras into your theme. Very unique, but still a Disney Wedding.

Thank you so much!!! That was one reason we chose Disney...there are so many options!!! We loved our wedding and I highly recommend Mickey and Minnie...they were fantastic!!! Thanks again!!:hug:

WoooHooo! Come down for a game sometime and we will meet up!

I have a dinner for work tonight...and the planner is making sure there are TVs available for the game! :thumbsup2

We've tried!! Apparently Eric...the best man, not the DH, has an Aunt who works at SU and has tried getting them tickets but they have been so expensive!! Eric would LOVE too!!!

mostly caught up today, the wedding looked amazing!!! and thought you looked beautiful at the trial too! and enjoyed reading about and seeing the photos of your parents, grams and brother, your lucky to have such a close happy family!:goodvibes

and your grams has got style! lovely wedding outfit and insisting on a french manicure!:thumbsup2

glad to see the irish blessing in there!:)

Awh blog was lovely :thumbsup2
Lol he's so cute:lovestruc

mostly caught up today, the wedding looked amazing!!! and thought you looked beautiful at the trial too! and enjoyed reading about and seeing the photos of your parents, grams and brother, your lucky to have such a close happy family!:goodvibes

and your grams has got style! lovely wedding outfit and insisting on a french manicure!:thumbsup2

glad to see the irish blessing in there!:)
Aww thank you!!! We did have a great time and I love looking back at the pictures to see that on everyon'es face!!

Haha and my Grammy does have style...she was SO funny. I will always remember this trip with her!:goodvibes

I loved adding the Irish Blessing...it seemed so fitting. Both Eric and I have Irish in our heritage and my brother lived there for a while...and well the blessing was so perfect!!

I came on today because it is our One Month Anniversary :lovestruc
26227_1380643916944_1257316213_31090601_7519849_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter