Eric and Amanda's Wedding TR Italy/WP/Cons. Station SLIDESHOW POSTED PG13

I love this one...Mickey wanted me to smash the cake in Eric's face!

Mickey's a naughty mouse at times, isn't he?

I'm enjoying your pictures, Mandy. You and Eric and everyone else look like you are having a really fun time.

I love the uniqueness of your pics so much! Having a reception in AK looks amazing! And Mickey and Minnie are adorable in their safari outfits.

Oh, and that little girls "topsy tail" reminds me of my childhood! :rotfl:

aw I love all your pictures! you both looked so happy! Minnie and Mickey were perfect! I loved their outfits. Looks like you both had a magical day

But we can pose for a nice picture!
27034_571059450551_43005382_33477294_334981_n.jpg

This is one of my favourite pictures. One of the things I loved about your wedding is that you Know it's at Disneyworld - I don't see the point in spending all the money and making guests travel for an event that could be held anywhere, things like the dessert party and the safari theme with Minnie and Mickey and the cake make the most of the location, make it different from a standard reception. I've seen pictures of beautiful weddings and receptions at WDW that could have been taken in any nice location, in which case why make the guests travel all that way for your own honeymoon convenience?? I think you did a great job in making it unique by using what WDW had to offer. The Tamu Tamu courtyard would have been cool, but the guests will surely remember the Conservation Station and safari themeing, and dessert party, and pavilion with castle in the background- all these things which are made possible by having it at WDW.

Wow, that thought rambled on for way longer than I intended! :lmao: The short version of that thought is: great photo!

Great pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. You were a beautiful bride and I love your dress. Loved your Dad's tie too.
Thank you!! I loved my dad's tie...it meant a lot to me that he wore it!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your day - everything looked beautiful - I was in Florida during that week and it was definitely very cold at times- I hope you have many years of happiness together.
Ohh did it get cold! But I always say, I would rather be in jeans and a hoddie at Disney than sweating my butt off. I think someone took that a bit too literal!:rotfl:

Mickey's a naughty mouse at times, isn't he?

I'm enjoying your pictures, Mandy. You and Eric and everyone else look like you are having a really fun time.
Haha he is a naughty mouse! It was pretty funny!!

I love the uniqueness of your pics so much! Having a reception in AK looks amazing! And Mickey and Minnie are adorable in their safari outfits.

Oh, and that little girls "topsy tail" reminds me of my childhood! :rotfl:
Thank you so much! I'm really happy with how everything turned out. I just wish we had more time! We keep saying to each other how fast it went by. But it was almost 10:30 when we called it quits...a lot of the kids were already falling asleep!

aw I love all your pictures! you both looked so happy! Minnie and Mickey were perfect! I loved their outfits. Looks like you both had a magical day
Thank you!!

This is one of my favourite pictures. One of the things I loved about your wedding is that you Know it's at Disneyworld - I don't see the point in spending all the money and making guests travel for an event that could be held anywhere, things like the dessert party and the safari theme with Minnie and Mickey and the cake make the most of the location, make it different from a standard reception. I've seen pictures of beautiful weddings and receptions at WDW that could have been taken in any nice location, in which case why make the guests travel all that way for your own honeymoon convenience?? I think you did a great job in making it unique by using what WDW had to offer. The Tamu Tamu courtyard would have been cool, but the guests will surely remember the Conservation Station and safari themeing, and dessert party, and pavilion with castle in the background- all these things which are made possible by having it at WDW.

Wow, that thought rambled on for way longer than I intended! :lmao: The short version of that thought is: great photo!

Thank you so much for this post. Back when we were planning we got quite a bit of flack for changing our minds so much. But ultimately we both agreed that we were going to Disney for a reason and we could have had our reception in a ballroom or hotel back here. We wanted an experience, not only for us but our guests! I loved that we had a bit of the traditional Disney Fairytale with the Wedding Pavilion but also had a bit of what Eric loves most...Animal Kingdom!!! Several of our guests have told us what a great time they had and are so glad we got married at Disney. Even though his brother didn't take advantage of Disney the way we hoped (the kids missed a lot of great attractions) he called us a few days ago thanking us for the trip and saying it was the BEST trip of their life. That made us both very happy!! So I guess what I'm saying is I totally agree, lol!!

Playing catch up!

I love those lanterns. Were they Disney lanterns or did you get them somewhere else?

I adore your cake!

The winking picture is so cute.

The animal photos are hilarious. Next time I totally need to get a photo with my head in the alligators mouth. LOL! That is such a funny idea! :rotfl:

Eric dancing with his mom was just adorable.

At the reception, is Lauren wearing your sweater from the rehearsal?

The kids looked like they had so much fun with Mickey and Minnie. That's great!

The gorilla picture is so funny! Cute!

I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! Did you guys end up doing that tour your brother gave you? I'd love to hear about that! And didn't you have a carriage ride or something too?

Did you two get each other wedding gifts? My cousin is getting married in a few months and he's trying to figure out what to get his fiance. My husband and I didn't do gifts so I had no suggestions for him at all.

Playing catch up!

Lol lots of questions today!!! Here we go!

I love those lanterns. Were they Disney lanterns or did you get them somewhere else?Those are Disney supplied!I provided a picture and they had almost exactly what I had in mind!

I adore your cake!Thanks...me too!:rotfl:

The winking picture is so cute.We do that often...it's funny it got caught on "film"

The animal photos are hilarious. Next time I totally need to get a photo with my head in the alligators mouth. LOL! That is such a funny idea! :rotfl:Thanks! We had a lot of fun...who knew we would need props at our wedding:lmao:

Eric dancing with his mom was just adorable.They both felt very akward (due to the height difference) but were good sports!

At the reception, is Lauren wearing your sweater from the rehearsal?That's actually her sweater!! I borrowed it for the rehearsal since the one I bought didn't fit right with the dress!

The kids looked like they had so much fun with Mickey and Minnie. That's great!They are still talking about it!

Haha thanks! Pat's fun with stuff like that!

I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! Did you guys end up doing that tour your brother gave you? I'd love to hear about that! And didn't you have a carriage ride or something too?We had an amazing time on the tour!!! We didn't end up doing the carriage ride or parasailing due to weather constraints (just too cold!!!) But we ended up doing a bunch of other fun stuff (like Jellyrolls!)

Did you two get each other wedding gifts? My cousin is getting married in a few months and he's trying to figure out what to get his fiance. My husband and I didn't do gifts so I had no suggestions for him at allEric's wedding gift was a round of Golf at Magnolia and my wedding gift ended up being one of the new Dooney and Bourke bags:lovestruc Eric suprised me by buying it one night at the MK!

Your cake cutting video is brill :lovestruc Awh mickey and minnie look great in their safari outfits really fitted in with the location :thumbsup2 Hearing about the rest of your trip will be great :goodvibes

Wow you got that up so quickly! Everything looked amazing. The ceremony was beautiful.

Wonderful pictures!!!

The food pictures make me hungry! What did the guests think of the chocolate Mickey favors??? Do you have any pictures of how they turned out?

Love the purse. I didn't think they sold them at MK (only Tren-D and the GF). Good to know!

Your cake cutting video is brill :lovestruc Awh mickey and minnie look great in their safari outfits really fitted in with the location :thumbsup2 Hearing about the rest of your trip will be great :goodvibes

Thanks! I am so glad my dad caught that on tape!

Wow you got that up so quickly! Everything looked amazing. The ceremony was beautiful.
Lol I knew if I didn't do it now, I would never finish!

Wonderful pictures!!!

The food pictures make me hungry! What did the guests think of the chocolate Mickey favors??? Do you have any pictures of how they turned out?

Love the purse. I didn't think they sold them at MK (only Tren-D and the GF). Good to know!
Wow...you sure know a lot about my wedding for only having 4 posts ;)

We didn't have any chocolate favors...and our guests didn't miss them one bit!

I didn't know they had them at the MK either. We actually went into Uptown Jewelers on Main St. just to window shop and they had a huge display of them!

Finally caught up!

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

If I paid more attention to your PTR, I totally would have crashed your wedding! ;) but it wasn't me.

I love that your reception was in Animal Kingdom! What a wonderful spot. Both for adults and the kids. I wish someone would have gotten married at Disney when I was a kid. :goodvibes

Anyway, I had a great time reading your TR and looking forward to reading more. popcorn::

Lol lots of questions today!!! Here we go!

I love those lanterns. Were they Disney lanterns or did you get them somewhere else?Those are Disney supplied!I provided a picture and they had almost exactly what I had in mind!

I adore your cake!Thanks...me too!:rotfl:

The winking picture is so cute.We do that often...it's funny it got caught on "film"

The animal photos are hilarious. Next time I totally need to get a photo with my head in the alligators mouth. LOL! That is such a funny idea! :rotfl:Thanks! We had a lot of fun...who knew we would need props at our wedding:lmao:

Eric dancing with his mom was just adorable.They both felt very akward (due to the height difference) but were good sports!

At the reception, is Lauren wearing your sweater from the rehearsal?That's actually her sweater!! I borrowed it for the rehearsal since the one I bought didn't fit right with the dress!

The kids looked like they had so much fun with Mickey and Minnie. That's great!They are still talking about it!

Haha thanks! Pat's fun with stuff like that!

I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! Did you guys end up doing that tour your brother gave you? I'd love to hear about that! And didn't you have a carriage ride or something too?We had an amazing time on the tour!!! We didn't end up doing the carriage ride or parasailing due to weather constraints (just too cold!!!) But we ended up doing a bunch of other fun stuff (like Jellyrolls!)

Did you two get each other wedding gifts? My cousin is getting married in a few months and he's trying to figure out what to get his fiance. My husband and I didn't do gifts so I had no suggestions for him at allEric's wedding gift was a round of Golf at Magnolia and my wedding gift ended up being one of the new Dooney and Bourke bags:lovestruc Eric suprised me by buying it one night at the MK!

Did the weather keep you from doing the kayaking with your Dad? (Question about that - Can you rent kayaks somewhere at WDW or what? I've always wanted to try it.)

I NEED to see a picture of the D&B bag! I never have money for fun purses but I love them and must live vicarious through other people. LOL!

Finally caught up!

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

If I paid more attention to your PTR, I totally would have crashed your wedding! ;) but it wasn't me.

I love that your reception was in Animal Kingdom! What a wonderful spot. Both for adults and the kids. I wish someone would have gotten married at Disney when I was a kid. :goodvibes

Anyway, I had a great time reading your TR and looking forward to reading more. popcorn::

Thanks for reading!! We were lucky to have a few shutterbugs with us and get some great pictures!!! Thanks again!

Did the weather keep you from doing the kayaking with your Dad? (Question about that - Can you rent kayaks somewhere at WDW or what? I've always wanted to try it.)

I NEED to see a picture of the D&B bag! I never have money for fun purses but I love them and must live vicarious through other people. LOL!
We didn't end up kayaking...#1 because of the weather, but #2 because my Dad injured his arm before the trip:sad2: It's nothing big and he's all healed up now. You can rent kayaks at Fort Wilderness Campground though.

I haven't taken any pictures but it kinda looks like this. This is my first "real" bag...lol I usually buyg purses at Target!!

IMG_1201.jpg

I haven't taken any pictures but it kinda looks like this. This is my first "real" bag...lol I usually buyg purses at Target!!

IMG_1201.jpg

I'm going to need to get that bag.

BTW- It is an addiction. After I bought my first "Coach" bag, it became a full out obsession (which you will see in my wedding, lol)

What a beautiful bag, I have heard about Dooney & Bourke bags, lovely choice :)

Love this! The pictures are wonderful, you look amazing. Your ceremony made me tear up (I might steal the letters in the box idea!)

How did your brother get the actual certificate for the Disney stock? I would love to get that as a "gift" for our parents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter