Eric and Amanda's Wedding TR Italy/WP/Cons. Station SLIDESHOW POSTED PG13

Amanda, so cool Eric is also a SU Fan! Seeing your AK Wedding reminds me that I've only been to AK once. What a shame some of the athletes at EsPN Weekend were rude. Looking foward to more please:)!

Happy one month! Although I thought you got married in March so I am confused to how it is a one month already lol but congrats anways my dear! I thought April 3 would be your one month. But being a newlywed everyday is an amazing day so just enjoy it. I saw your house photos on facebook! It is looking amazing!!!!! When do you move in? You must be so excited!!!!!!!:cool1:

Happy one month! Although I thought you got married in March so I am confused to how it is a one month already lol but congrats anways my dear! I thought April 3 would be your one month. But being a newlywed everyday is an amazing day so just enjoy it. I saw your house photos on facebook! It is looking amazing!!!!! When do you move in? You must be so excited!!!!!!!:cool1:

Lol my mom said the same thing...haha. I count it as one month...it was 4 weeks ago today. I guess technically Saturday is one "Month"...so happy 4 weeks for us!:lmao:

They are hoping to be done with the house sometime in June. As long as I get the certificate of occupancy by June 30th I don't care...we are flexible in our move date since the builder also owns our apartment complex:goodvibes

Lol my mom said the same thing...haha. I count it as one month...it was 4 weeks ago today. I guess technically Saturday is one "Month"...so happy 4 weeks for us!:lmao:

They are hoping to be done with the house sometime in June. As long as I get the certificate of occupancy by June 30th I don't care...we are flexible in our move date since the builder also owns our apartment complex:goodvibes

lol:lmao: I was like wait- have I been doing it wrong all this time? lol

Keep the pics coming on the house! I love seeing them! June will be here so fast!

I think there is 4.3 weeks in a month or something weird I remember from school..your anniversary would be April 3rd silly!!

I like your method better, especially if you plan to do something every month to celebrate! Your four week method gets you 13 celebrations, not just a measly 12 if going the regular way! ;)

Congrats! :)

Just read through your TR from start to finish! Congrats- it looks like everything turend out great and you were a beautiful bride! Love the dress- that was one that came out shortly after I had ordered mine and I was a little sad because it was so pretty and I'd wished it had been available when I was shopping for dresses. It is nice to be able to live vicarously through you. :lmao:

P.S.- love the pearls! :thumbsup2

congrats on the house! that's so exciting! And congrats on one month!
Thanks!!! We are super excited...they start framing it on MONDAY!!:scared1:

I like your method better, especially if you plan to do something every month to celebrate! Your four week method gets you 13 celebrations, not just a measly 12 if going the regular way! ;)

Congrats! :)
Haha Thanks Sarah! We went out to dinner last night to "celebrate" our "month" anniversary:lmao:

Just read through your TR from start to finish! Congrats- it looks like everything turend out great and you were a beautiful bride! Love the dress- that was one that came out shortly after I had ordered mine and I was a little sad because it was so pretty and I'd wished it had been available when I was shopping for dresses. It is nice to be able to live vicarously through you. :lmao:

P.S.- love the pearls! :thumbsup2
Thank you so much!! I absolutely LOVED my dress...I didn't want to take it off. It made this fun swooshy noise too:rotfl: Eric said during our first look he could hear me come up behind him!

Thank you about the pearls. I really didn't want to wear Pearls at first, but after my Grandma asked me to try them on...well they just worked our perfectly!

wow..that was sweet! I like the song..and I love the first look shot with Eric's face buried in your shoulder!

Aww! :lovestruc It is so cute that you and Eric couldn't stop smiling! Especially when you tried for your serious pose (picture 39). ;) Beautiful pictures!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That was a beautiful slideshow! I love that you were laughing and looked so happy!! :lovestruc

I'm totally teary now, but it was worth it! Plus, that song gets me every time! Does anyone know the name/artist?

Amanda - congrats again! I hope you love your photos as much as I do! :worship:

All the best to you guys!
Leah

Yay! Great photos!! You guys look so happy.

Did you get your photos back from your other shoot with The Roots?

Thanks!

wow..that was sweet! I like the song..and I love the first look shot with Eric's face buried in your shoulder!
Me too!

Aww! :lovestruc It is so cute that you and Eric couldn't stop smiling! Especially when you tried for your serious pose (picture 39). ;) Beautiful pictures!!!
Thanks Sarah!! I couldn't hold that serious face...it's just not me!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That was a beautiful slideshow! I love that you were laughing and looked so happy!! :lovestruc

I'm totally teary now, but it was worth it! Plus, that song gets me every time! Does anyone know the name/artist?

Amanda - congrats again! I hope you love your photos as much as I do! :worship:

All the best to you guys!
Leah
That song is by Michelle Featherstone...I love it!! I have it on my Ipod actually!

We loved our photos...more than loved. I just can't stop staring at them!!!

What beautiful pictures Amanda! I'm so totally jealous you talked Eric into a First Look. I love those pics.
He was glad we did it and after looking at the pictures, even more so! THank you!!

Absolutely beautiful - I'm all teary :bride:
AThank you!!

Yay! Great photos!! You guys look so happy.

Did you get your photos back from your other shoot with The Roots?
We were beyond happy!!

We did get our e-pics, but we haven't bought the CD or anything, so I haven't shared them yet. They are awesome too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter