Engagament Ring Photo Challenge

I've done some! yay!

Ring2.jpg

Ring1.jpg

So I am breaking my own rules by not posting an engagement ring... one day I will have one... but until then... I was bored at work last week, so I swiped my lab partner's camera and started taking random pictures. Then I remembered my thread, so I grabbed a ring shot with my favorite instrument in the science center - the thermocycler! :rotfl:

img1709p.jpg

Sorry for the grainy quality, it wasn't the best camera ever. ;)

Everyone has been so creative!! I love this thread!!!!!!

Here are some of mine - I too have 4 rings - my wedding band, my newly acquired anniversary band, my solitaire, and a wrap that goes around my e ring. However, I couldn't get all of it to cooperate, so these shots are just with my ann. band, my ering, and DH's band.

105copy.jpg

I love your anniversary band. That is exactly what I wanted for my wedding band but couldn't afford it at the time. I hope to someday have one like that. We would have very similar sets because I have a solitare as well. I think it is such a gorgeous combination!

i just found the macro setting and my batteries died...i'll have to play tomorrow! great thread, i was wondering how to get a decent pic, all the ones i take turn out awful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter