Engagament Ring Photo Challenge

Oh, that's hilarious when she woke up!! I can just see her saying "Mom, what on earth is going on here!?"
Lol! She's used to us balancing lots of stuff on her. We often see how many of her toys we can pile on her back while she walks around clueless. (Maybe we need to get out more?)

I have to be careful with the ring though, as I don't want it to end in her killing it like it does with most other items!

This was taken by Randy Chapman.

ry%3D400

OMG! Heidi and Torsie: Those cracked me up! I should try that on my two cats, but I'm afraid of my "tubby one" thinking it's food and my "naughty one" thinking it's a toy. We'll see if I can give it a try!

Can I play? I've been married for going on 11 years. Renewing our vows in the next couple of years.

Here is the engagement ring he gave to me all those years ago.
rings.jpg

:goodvibes

Beautiful rings everyone :)

OK, so I took some of Bella, they are pretty bad quality, but being the obsessive mommy I am I think they ar every cute!

And a close up of her dainty foot: (I think the ring's prettier on her!)
Bellaring002.jpg

This is to show how displeased she was at being awoken! :lmao:
Bellaring001.jpg

PS I am partial to black cats. I have one plus a calico

I totally laughed when I saw the ring on her paw. So cute!! And I totally tried to take a picture of mine on top of one of my cat's head too! But I had a cell phone so not my good camera. I'll take some later

i was bored waiting for a conference call to start...we had these magnets made for everyone's door..I have it on the file cabinet in my office
2s8p8uc.jpg

2e5mmfb.jpg

Here are my pics from playing around. They'd be better if I could edit them but we just got a new computer and photoshop is not installed yet

ringfun001.jpg

ringfun005.jpg

We bought this little guy at the MK the night we got engaged

ringfun008.jpg

card from my mom and dad

ringfun012.jpg

These ones are since we are getting married on DCL:

ringfun016.jpg

ringfun025.jpg

ringfun026.jpg

ringfun029.jpg

Dh reset my rings for our 10 year anniversary and gave them to me just before Christmas.

Hanging out on the tree...
EC%20Reset2008.jpg

Yellow roses...
ECSET09.jpg

Wedding band on it's own... I love Christmas. :D
Christmas%20Ball3.jpg

We also had a generational ring made... it's alternating round brilliant diamonds and square asscher cut gemstones. One gemstone for every month of the year, so no matter who I add to my family they will all be represented on my ring. :love:
FGRFlower09.jpg

I was bored this morning waiting for my DD to get ready for school..so I took some with out cake topper..I should have used the SLR camera but this is just my pocket Canon Powershot SD850

255oqip.jpg

With my bouquet recreation in the background
2z4ckyd.jpg

Just in my bouquet
10e30nr.jpg

Wow, I just checked out this thread for the first time and have gotten some inspiration to take some of my own shots. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Randy Chapman :goodvibes
VK12783-3-08.jpg

VK12713-3-08.jpg

VK12833-3-08.jpg

I actually have 4 small bands (2 on each side of my e-ring) so I'm not sure how I will do it :confused: maybe I will just use one like Randy did for his shots. Any thoughts ladies? Here are the rings all together.
VK03703-3-08.jpg

Wow, I just checked out this thread for the first time and have gotten some inspiration to take some of my own shots. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Randy Chapman :goodvibes
VK12783-3-08.jpg

VK12713-3-08.jpg

VK12833-3-08.jpg

I actually have 4 small bands (2 on each side of my e-ring) so I'm not sure how I will do it :confused: maybe I will just use one like Randy did for his shots. Any thoughts ladies? Here are the rings all together.
VK03703-3-08.jpg

Just out of curiousity, is there a story as to why you have 4 bands? I'd love to hear it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter