Engagament Ring Photo Challenge

Just out of curiousity, is there a story as to why you have 4 bands? I'd love to hear it :)

:rotfl: No, not really... since my e-ring is a sapphire it really is just a regular ring that wasn't meant to have a band set by it. For balance I needed to have one on each side of it because of the style of the band. Then because I wanted filigree bands (with carvings) and two-tone (yellow & white gold) and we had no luck finding bands that fit both criteria our jeweler suggested adding two small, thin yellow gold on the inside of the filigree ones.

All 4 of my rings were only around $450 since there aren't any stones, etc, so definitely not anything super extravagent either. It just makes for an interesting story that I have 5 rings :goodvibes Its so hard to explain in words, so here's another shot of it all together.
CondoGB045.jpg

:rotfl: No, not really... since my e-ring is a sapphire it really is just a regular ring that wasn't meant to have a band set by it. For balance I needed to have one on each side of it because of the style of the band. Then because I wanted filigree bands (with carvings) and two-tone (yellow & white gold) and we had no luck finding bands that fit both criteria our jeweler suggested adding two small, thin yellow gold on the inside of the filigree ones.

All 4 of my rings were only around $450 since there aren't any stones, etc, so definitely not anything super extravagent either. It just makes for an interesting story that I have 5 rings :goodvibes Its so hard to explain in words, so here's another shot of it all together.
CondoGB045.jpg

Wow, Vanessa that is stunning and wonderfully unique!

Mine are 3..The engagement and wedding band I had and wore before we got married..so when we actually got married, I had the same jeweler cast another band to match

I also had them soldered together a few months later because the spinning drove me crazy

(you all have me addicted to the macro setting now!! But look at the scratches!!!)
72wv49.jpg

That is one big sapphire! :eek: Very nice! :thumbsup2

And I can understand how spinning can be annoying... I have one ring that does it all the time! I should probably get it resized to fix that though. It is a little tapered at the bottom from wearing it for years. Actually, looking at it now... it is in some desperate need of cleaning! :rotfl:

How annoying at the car rental place :confused3

I loved seeing the shots of Paradise Pier; that's where I stayed 5 years ago when I last went to Disneyland. Isn't it amazing how close DTD is to the hotels!

I wanna play too!! Ok all I have is my "temporary" e-ring and my phone camera. (I'm at work :rolleyes1 ) So lets see of i can figure something out

What a dork I am..I just noticed the hidden mickey in my floral above!

2iuxcns.jpg

I was just scrolling and saw it..I made a silk replication of my bouquet and have it on the mantle..I never noticed it when I was making the bouquet..so funny!!

35ch5at.jpg

Everyone has been so creative!! I love this thread!!!!!!

Here are some of mine - I too have 4 rings - my wedding band, my newly acquired anniversary band, my solitaire, and a wrap that goes around my e ring. However, I couldn't get all of it to cooperate, so these shots are just with my ann. band, my ering, and DH's band.
123copy.jpg

105copy.jpg

102copy.jpg

086.jpg

088.jpg

I love this idea:lovestruc Your ring is gorgeous by the way!

I can't believe I never saw your post! I do apologise... :hug: Thank you very much! Robert thought I was mad threading my ring onto a pashmina!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

I love this thread! I've got to get into gear and try my own hand at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter