Email about Disney VISA 4% promotion

I guess I will wait for a new email. I'm sure they will resend after they fix the link. This is actually a great promotion for us! We already autopay about $500 worth of bills that fall under these categories. I'll take the extra $75 in bonus earnings! And actually, I can choose to pay my auto insurance premium renewal in one shot in June, so I will do that to earn even more.

I also received this e-mail. After the confirmation screen showed a name and account number of someone else I called Chase. The phone rep said that Chase knew about the issue and were working on it. She also was able to apply the promotion to my account.

Its targeted. There's a bunch of Targeted deals coming out now.

its got something to do with barclay cards and Q2.

i guess Barclay has been targetting people with promotions, and chase is now doing the same. its close to Q2 so all the promotions are going out currently.

Oh, okay. So like, targeting offers wars? I have a Barclay card and thought you were implying some sort of link to the Disney Visa.

I had the same thing happen with my email link. I got suspicious because of the wrong name and last 4 digits. I couldn't find anything on the Chase or Disney Rewards sites or any web searches. I reported it to Chase. The email looks legit. All of the links point to e.chase.com.

I already charge most of my utilitie bills, cellular bill, and car payment to my Disney Rewards card. This would be a nice bonus.

Oh so glad to hear its legit. I kept getting the site down for maintenance page today too! We've got house, auto and life insurance all due, I'm signing up! It's about time they've not had any bonuses on this card in forever!!

I wonder if the link will work tomorrow or if we'll have to call? It was funny this morning when I called Chase, the guy that answered was shocked there was a promotion for the Disney Visa....I guess that's why he thought it was fraud!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter