Email about Disney VISA 4% promotion

Psychodisney

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else get the Disney Visa email offering 4 points on utility and insurance payments? My link took me to an activation of someone else's card...different name, last 4 digits. I called Chase and they knew nothing about it. Advised me to forward it to fraud. :confused3 I wish it was real!!! Been a long time since there was a good promotion on that card.

Not sure what you mean. I have the email, too. I clicked enroll now and it asked for my last name and zip code. Nothing about anyone else.

We got the same email. When I activated it, it thanked me but showed someone else's name. So now I'm a bit freaked out. The card number in the email is definitely ours.

I got the email today and enrolled. If you scroll to the bottom of the email, it will tell you who the email is intended for (your name and the last 4 digits of your card). I'm not sure why the form had other info filled in, but I'm guessing it was a weird glitch. It's a targeted offer so if you don't enter your correct information it won't let you proceed.

Just had the same thing happen. I clicked the "enroll now" link in my email. It immediately pulled up a webpage that said "Thank you Michael. Your offer has been activated." I'm not Michael and it showed the wrong last 4 digits of the card number. It didn't ask me to confirm my last name or my zip code. I'm using an iPhone with safari if that's helpful.

So we are all getting the same thing! I wonder if mychasebonus.com is a legit site?
I tried it on my phone and typed in my info twice and when I clicked submit it just erased the stuff I typed and didn't load a new page. I hope it's legit cause if not someone now has my last name, zip code, and last four of my card number.

Utilities and Insurance??? Seems like pretty weak spending categories to me. The best categories are those that allow you to buy gift cards and include in the bonus.

I still miss the old US Mint promotion where you could buy dollar coins on your credit card and the offer came with free shipping. Now that was a deal.

Same happened to me. I didn't pursue it further. This seems like a weird email scam if it's fraud.

mychasebonus.com is legit. It has a SSL certificate registered to Chase and doesn't ask you for your full account number. It would be a huge red flag if it didn't have HTTPS or asked for your full account number.

I pay my health and car insurance with credit card and with 4% back that'll be nearly $20/month in rewards.

Utilities and Insurance??? Seems like pretty weak spending categories to me. The best categories are those that allow you to buy gift cards and include in the bonus.

I still miss the old US Mint promotion where you could buy dollar coins on your credit card and the offer came with free shipping. Now that was a deal.
Sure it's limited categories but if you are going to pay for those bills anyway, 4% is a great return.

It's definitely a legitimate Chase link and the link is currently under maintenance most likely due to people calling in and advising about other individuals' account info popping up.

It's definitely a legitimate Chase link and the link is currently under maintenance most likely due to people calling in and advising about other individuals' account info popping up.
That sounds promising. Funny that the agent I spoke to had no knowledge of the promotion.

Email worked for me this morning. Excited to start the spend in a couple days. Trip in September and the August transactions will post right before we go.

We got the same email. When I activated it, it thanked me but showed someone else's name. So now I'm a bit freaked out. The card number in the email is definitely ours.
Yeah. I tweeted that at them when it happened to me. Now the site is down for maintenance. Oops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!