Email about Disney VISA 4% promotion

Glad to see this is legit as I had already signed up for it and didn't see someone else's name and that was before the site was down for maintenance!

I'd be curious as to how old people's cards are that are getting them...got the email and have had the card since September 2012.

We're "Day One" cardholders, didn't receive the offer... I wonder how many people who have already used their card for utility and/or insurance payments received the offer? We have used it for some bills but not all, and I'm thinking Chase wants to get people who haven't made those types of charges previously. Maybe...

We're "Day One" cardholders, didn't receive the offer... I wonder how many people who have already used their card for utility and/or insurance payments received the offer? We have used it for some bills but not all, and I'm thinking Chase wants to get people who haven't made those types of charges previously. Maybe...

I don't ever use that card for Utilities...just the Navy CashRewards for the 1.5% back. Perhaps you are onto something.

I've had the card since day one also and never pay those bills with it and DID get the offer.

I've never paid those types of bills with it either. In fact I'm hardly using the card at this point as my Citi card gives me 2% back with no fee.

I pay my cable/internet, auto insurance, and cell phone to my Disney Visa monthly. I have the premiere and I got the offer. I think we have had the card since about 2013 maybe? We are heavy users of the card, charging up several thousand monthly and paying it off.

It's worth noting, I got a similar offer for my Southwest Visa. Same dates (April 1-August 31) and it was spend a minimum of $500/month on anything and get 300 bonus points per month, up to 1,500 bonus points.

Anyone else have the Disney visa but not receive the email? I checked my spam folder too...
My adult son got the email but I didn't and I have 2 Disney Visas (reg and premier). He enrolled and I just added his Disney Visa as payment option to all of our utilities (he lives with us) so I can pay for them and get the 4% then I'll transfer the $ into his bank account and let him pay his visa bill.
When he enrolled he said it showed his info, not someone else's.

I only wish my son's monthly limit wasn't $2500 bc my auto insurance premium will be due during the promo period, BUT>> The 6mo premium is over $2500 (4 drivers) and they offer a discount for paying "in full" (otherwise I'd break it into 2 payments).

Oh well, between my homeowner's insurance, comcast (phone, internet, tv), and AT&T (family cell phone) I will be earning mucho disney rewards for our Aug trip!!!
Happy Happy Happy!

Regular card since 2010. have used the card to pay those type bills but not since last September.

I only wish my son's monthly limit wasn't $2500 bc my auto insurance premium will be due during the promo period, BUT>> The 6mo premium is over $2500 (4 drivers) and they offer a discount for paying "in full" (otherwise I'd break it into 2 payments).

Oh well, between my homeowner's insurance, comcast (phone, internet, tv), and AT&T (family cell phone) I will be earning mucho disney rewards for our Aug trip!!!
Happy Happy Happy!
How long has he had the card? Have him send Chase a secure message to see if they will raise his limit. That's how my wife got hers increased a year after she got it.

How long has he had the card? Have him send Chase a secure message to see if they will raise his limit. That's how my wife got hers increased a year after she got it.
Hey! that's a great idea. I think he's had it about 5 months, maybe 6.

I have been a card holder since day one...no offer here. I did however get a cod for a room discount but when I entered my last name and zip it said it didn't match their records.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!