DVC Digital Member Card - How To Download Only, not comments about it

My does not have the … only the I with the circle and clicking on that shows the dvc info plus QR code. Remember you have to be in the wallet app, you can not double click the home button like you would to do Apple Pay. Yes the card will show but you will not get the I with the circle.

IMG_1892.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1891.jpeg
    IMG_1891.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 1
My does not have the … only the I with the circle and clicking on that shows the dvc info plus QR code. Remember you have to be in the wallet app, you can not double click the home button like you would to do Apple Pay. Yes the card will show but you will not get the I with the circle.
What version of iOS your iPhone is running will determine if you have the i in a circle or the 3 dots in a circle. Apple changed it from the 3 dots to an i within the last version or 2 of iOS.

What version of iOS your iPhone is running will determine if you have the i in a circle or the 3 dots in a circle. Apple changed it from the 3 dots to an i within the last version or 2 of iOS.
Good to know. I don’t remember anything other than the i. My phone does the auto update thing so that is probably why I don’t remember the dots.

So I had my DVC card in my Apple wallet for several years with no issues. Just upgraded to iPhone 15 pro and am not able to download the card again (it did not transfer from my old phone). When I go to MDE, click the 3 lines at bottom, it no longer says Disney Mobile Magic anywhere. Only thing close is Set up MagicMobileEntry which is just for my annual pass. Any suggestions? Membership does show in my profile

So I had my DVC card in my Apple wallet for several years with no issues. Just upgraded to iPhone 15 pro and am not able to download the card again (it did not transfer from my old phone). When I go to MDE, click the 3 lines at bottom, it no longer says Disney Mobile Magic anywhere. Only thing close is Set up MagicMobileEntry which is just for my annual pass. Any suggestions? Membership does show in my profile

The Magic Mobile Entry pass that you use for the AP is the same as the DVC card.

Ok but when I click on that, they only thing it let me add was my Annual pass. No option for DVC card
ETA: So not sure what worked, but I deleted phone from profile then added it back. Then made sure my phone and email were correct in Apple wallet. Restarted my phone, and now it shows!

Ok but when I click on that, they only thing it let me add was my Annual pass. No option for DVC card
ETA: So not sure what worked, but I deleted phone from profile then added it back. Then made sure my phone and email were correct in Apple wallet. Restarted my phone, and now it shows!
There is only the Disney MagicMobile Pass. If you go to the Apple Wallet, select the Disney MagicMobile Pass then touch the little i to the top right, that will flip the card over and there the Affiliation should show your DVC perk eligibility. For DVC, it will show either "DVC-Y" or "DVC-NO". DVC-Y means you are entitled to perks & discounts. If you have an AP, the Affiliation will show "ANNUAL".

There is only the Disney MagicMobile Pass. If you go to the Apple Wallet, select the Disney MagicMobile Pass then touch the little i to the top right, that will flip the card over and there the Affiliation should show your DVC perk eligibility. For DVC, it will show either "DVC-Y" or "DVC-NO". DVC-Y means you are entitled to perks & discounts. If you have an AP, the Affiliation will show "ANNUAL".
Just to clarify - it's either DVC Y or DVC ND (no discount).

I had thought the ND - meant “Not Direct” but no discount works too!
Well, if you purchased resale a long time ago, you could be grandfathered in to be eligible for discounts. So I don't think "ND" would mean "Not Direct."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter