DUMBO Popcorn Bucket! Get yours now!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for mid July. These types of things are so popular...you"d think they'd order a ton for the busy summer season!

*fingers crossed*

We leave for DL in 19 days!!! And a Dumbo popcorn bucket is one of my MUST get souvenirs on my list!!! Please, please, please :scared: ... let them still be there!!! They're too cute to pass up :bitelip:

I was cleaning out my photobucket account and deleted the DUMBO pic's by mistake BUT THEY ARE BACK.

Yes, they are ADORABLE.

And I am at DL all the time and I am seeing them NOW on almost every popcorn cart in the Park.

Everyone is buying them.

They are very popular.

I am guessing they will be around for awhile.

OK everyone! I was just at DL and they are still selling the DUMBO popcorn buckets!!!!

Just wanted to update the thread!!!! :cool1:

These are so adorable. Something tells me these Dumbo buckets will become attraction vehicles for my nieces' Barbies if we're able to get them. :lmao:

I was just there May 29th-31st and ended up getting two of them. One for my daughter and one for me, I am think I am going to use it in my classroom as a prize bucket. I think they students will like getting prizes out of it instead of the box I have now.

That's so great!! I leave tomorrow for our wednesday-Friday trip and can't wait to snag up one of these cute little guys!! :-)

Be prepared for many people to stop you, in order to admire your "Dumbo", and ask you WHERE you purchased it;)!!!

One of the easiest places to get on is Main St. in the middle where cannons are they put up a cart before the parades.There are probably others.

We bought two Dumbo popcorn buckets at the popcorn cart near the Storybook Canal boats today. :yay: I also saw them at the popcorn cart near Small World.

The buckets are adorable, and my kids love them. Thank you so much OP and PPs! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter