DUMBO Popcorn Bucket! Get yours now!

momrek06

DIS Veteran
So I was at the Parks last night and bought this DUMBO popcorn bucket. CM said they just came out Friday and they are sooooo popular and she said DL does not know how long they will have them. SO BUY YOURS NOW. (CM put the popcorn in a separate box.) And the ears go down for easy travel. :goodvibes

Dumbo popcorn bucket sitting on BIG Dumbo's ear!!! EARS DOWN!!!

Dumbo on my kitchen counter!!! EARS UP!!!

The only place we saw them selling DUMBO was in FANTASYLAND on a cart across from the STORYBOOK LAND CANAL BOATS under the MONORAIL. :goodvibes

ADORABLE!!

I just texted my sister to see if she'll swing by and pick one up for me. How much was he?

So cute! I hope they still have them in the summer. Where does the popcorn go? Does his head come off, or is that a flap on his blanket on his back?

I had a friend pick me up 2 last Friday. She got the popcorn, I get the buckets! She stated they were available at the Popcorn stand in Town Square also.

They put the popcorn in the regular red and white paper container, and stick that whole thing into the back of Dumbo.

I got mine in mid-March at WDW. I LOVE it. I just took Dumbo in a plastic bag, and carried the popcorn the usual way, I had to pack Dumbo to fly home. I fill him up with Hershey kisses now. My friend had one last week in a carry on, and security made her pull it out and explain what it was! LOL.

If they ever start releasing new colored hats on Dumbo, I would be in trouble.

Dumbo popcorn bucket sitting on BIG Dumbo's ear!!! EARS DOWN!!!
photo-14.jpg

I saw pictures of the bucket, and although I thought it was cute, I had no desire to buy it. That is until I saw this picture. It's looks so cute with the big dumbo. I want one now. :rotfl:

ADORABLE!!

I just texted my sister to see if she'll swing by and pick one up for me. How much was he?

$12.00 filled with popcorn.

I did not want any popcorn in it so the CM put the popcorn in a box for my DH. :goodvibes

How long will they have these?

CM told me that they came out on Friday and have been very popular. Big lines for her cart.

I asked how long they will have them and she did not know at all. She has not heard anything about them being a regular at her cart.

HTH

I had a friend pick me up 2 last Friday. She got the popcorn, I get the buckets! She stated they were available at the Popcorn stand in Town Square also.

Oh ok.

I was in Fantasyland at DUMBO looking all around for a cart that sold the popcorn bucket and while there are a ton of carts there I could not find DUMBO.

So I asked a CM and he pointed me all the way down across from the Storybook Land Canal Boats under the Monorail.

Odd I thought to sell Dumbo p.b. so far away from Dumbo the ride. :confused3

I am so glad that I am going to DLR in a few weeks. The DUMBO bucket is adorable and I also want the villains Disney Dollars!

Ahh! These Dumbo buckets are ADORABLE! So excited that I'll be in Disneyland for a week in 3 days for my 20th birthday! And THIS is now on my Disneyland shopping list! :) :love: And it's only $12?! What could be better? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter