DUMBO Popcorn Bucket! Get yours now!

I was there a few weeks ago and they were still there! Mine happily made the return flight home. It's so stinkin' cute!

Would love to get one of those. I am not big on popcorn, so I always get the popcorn in the box, and give it to a child standing nearby. I think I will get a couple if they are still there when I go. Keeping my fingers crossed.:thumbsup2

So cute. A must have. Headed there in 3 days, making the list of things I want and to do

I got 2 last week. My kids put a whole bunch of toys in them. The ears fold down, which makes them easier to pack. They are $12 each.

1003705_10153019405600167_547732356_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DD and I can't eat popcorn, but I want this bucket! Any chance they'd put something else in it? If not, I think I'll ask the CM to give our popcorn to someone he/she thinks could use a little Disney magic! When we were at the parks last, we encountered many people who would walk up to the cart, see how much things cost, and walk away because it was too expensive (or they couldn't afford it). Wouldn't it be nice for the CM to have FREE popcorn to give to someone?

DD and I can't eat popcorn, but I want this bucket! Any chance they'd put something else in it? If not, I think I'll ask the CM to give our popcorn to someone he/she thinks could use a little Disney magic! When we were at the parks last, we encountered many people who would walk up to the cart, see how much things cost, and walk away because it was too expensive (or they couldn't afford it). Wouldn't it be nice for the CM to have FREE popcorn to give to someone?

You can ask for the popcorn in a box instead of directly in the dumbo. If you go to the cart when it's busy, just give the box to a child behind you in line.

You can ask for the popcorn in a box instead of directly in the dumbo. If you go to the cart when it's busy, just give the box to a child behind you in line.

That would be nice as then you get to see the child who receives it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter