DUMBO Popcorn Bucket! Get yours now!

Oh my, we will be there in early June and I am crossing my fingers that they will still have them when we are there :goodvibes.

This is the CUTEST popcorn bucket I have ever seen (well the ghost Mickey is a close second;)) I sure hope whomever ordered these ordered a TON!!!!

DD and I got ours last Thursday at the AP event with the Dumbo screening. So stinkin' cute, I told DD she could carry it as a purse. Customers and CMs in the Emporium were asking where I got it from.

I want two! LOL, but they will probably be gone when we get to WDW in June and I have even less hope for DLR in December.

I hear that I am not going until Nov

Oh, how cute is that?!!! I want one, but I am sure they will run out by December. Last year, they had already run out of the Christmas Mickey cups by the time we got there in the middle of December, too. If you are going to the parks now, get it while you can. Don't say you'll get it on the way out because it might not be available anymore.

They are so many things that come out I can't keep up with them. I guess after work on Thursday I will head over and pick me up one.

DH found them at a cart in DD, I'm not sure which one though.
I sent him to pick one up for a friend and he got one for me too, good man! :thumbsup2

The buckets are sooo cute! They're expensive to ship though, sending the little guy cross country cost almost as much as the bucket ($10.25)

Thanks for the tip disboards! Went to DL last night and showed my daughter, she loved it. Got lots of "where did you get that" the rest of the night.

DH found them at a cart in DD, I'm not sure which one though.
I sent him to pick one up for a friend and he got one for me too, good man! :thumbsup2

The buckets are sooo cute! They're expensive to ship though, sending the little guy cross country cost almost as much as the bucket ($10.25)

Hi cats mom

Can you please let me know what DD is , I am drawing a blank :-)

We picked up two of them last Sunday. They had them at the cart in front of the Main Street Train Station, the cart at the hub (by the Partners Statue) and at the cart across from the Tea Cups.

The first one they just filled with popcorn but when we want back later for a second one, they gave DH the option of putting the popcorn in the regular container and putting that inside the Dumbo (nice option to keep the Dumbo clean).

Hi cats mom

Can you please let me know what DD is , I am drawing a blank :-)

Downtown Disney

I didn't get details on which cart had them though, there are several scattered around DD.

I mentioned it since it's a nice option for anyone who wants to pick one up without actually entering the parks.

We got one last weekend. My daughter (2) won't let anyone touch it though. I should have gotten another one.

Downtown Disney

I didn't get details on which cart had them though, there are several scattered around DD.

I mentioned it since it's a nice option for anyone who wants to pick one up without actually entering the parks.

Here now at DTD and I couldn't find them :-(.

I will try DLand on Saturday.

Already saw a couple on eBay too.

Here now at DTD and I couldn't find them :-(.

I will try DLand on Saturday.

Already saw a couple on eBay too.

Sorry about that. With pretty much anything Disney I should probably add an info accurate when posted but subject to change at any moment disclaimer. ;)

I bet you'll be able to pick one up Saturday no problem. :dumbo:

Thank you for posting otherwise I would not have known to look for them. I just picked up two this past Saturday and was also able to get the popcorn in separate tubs to keep the Dumbos from getting messy. They are really cute and I am so happy to have gotten them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter