• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you take CBD oil for anxiety?

Which means I'll probably try it because I get less results with BioFreeze and the like than DD21 does and have the same aversion to regular use of even OTC pills.
I'd like to hear the results, Colleen. Lord knows that at Marie's and my ages, we have lots of pains to try it on.

I'd like to hear the results, Colleen. Lord knows that at Marie's and my ages, we have lots of pains to try it on.

I'll try to remember to pop back to this thread with an update. I'm cheap so I'm not ordering my own until I experience it for myself; I'll try DD's when I go out for her graduation next month. Lord knows even a few days in San Francisco will involve enough hills and stairs and walking that I'll have occasion to need it!

; I'll try DD's when I go out for her graduation next month. Lord knows even a few days in San Francisco will involve enough hills and stairs and walking that I'll have occasion to need it!
Enjoy the trip. And congratulations to your daughter, and you (proud mom), on her upcoming graduation.

I tried using CBD oil for my anxiety, but it didn't help me much. Instead, I found that smoking weed works better for me. When I'm feeling super anxious, like in crowded places or when work gets too much, smoking a bit helps me calm down and feel more relaxed.

I'm picky about where I get my weed from. I always buy it from Cornerstone Wellness Dispensary in Los Angeles at 2551 Colorado Blvd. They've got a good variety of weed, and it's always good quality. The people there are also beneficial and can suggest your needs.

Last edited:
I tried using CBD oil for my anxiety, but it didn't help me much. Instead, I found that smoking weed works better for me. When I'm feeling super anxious, like in crowded places or when work gets too much, smoking a bit helps me calm down and feel more relaxed.
Weird bump for a newbie :rotfl2: however…I agree. I’m a medical cannabis user that has really discovered the value of cannabis over prescription meds. It’s been a wonderful alternative to get me off a lot of the toxic things I was using during and after my cancer treatment.

Since this popped up at the exact moment when I'm worrying about my wife and my trip, I'll pop this here and hope that's ok. When we fly into Orlando - will we be ok carrying her CBD oil with us?
Yes. Check all vape batteries on you and all oils etc in your checked bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter