Do you take CBD oil for anxiety?

I started taking it about 8 weeks ago, for anxiety and also for help with migraines. It has not helped me at all. I know it has helped others so I was very hopeful. I put a full dropper under my tongue- around 10 drops. I hated the taste. I bought the Nu Leaf brand online. It was about $40 for a teeny tiny bottle.
I wish I had better results!

I’ve been using it for about a year to help my anxiety. I opted to not use the oil though (largely because of taste and mouth feel) and went through Green Roads for chewables. The company is run by a pharmacist and I felt like they were following some standards.

I typically use the gummy bears and I take two or three a day. They are 10mg each. I can’t taste the CDB at all and they are easy to chew. They definitely take the edge off of my anxiety - which had gotten really bad last spring - and they help me sleep.

My oldest son tried them this year and didn’t see any marked results, so I guess YMMV, but I definitely noticed a difference.

I have a ny medicinal card. Stuff sucks. Get the oil from Cali shipped it helps. No experience with cbd drops at all. I'm upset I can't bring it to Disney with me though.

I've thought about CBD oil/ products for my anxiety & depression...I'd be interested in knowing more about them and others' experiences!

I don’t use it but someone I know uses it for depression and anxiety. It has helped tremdously.

I don’t think it’s a placebo effect. Marijuana has been known to help anxiety, depression pain, etc for years. CBD oil is just the part of marijuana that helped all that.

Both using cannabis oil and smoking marijuana yield various medical benefits. Smoking cannabis has been helpful in treating diseases like glaucoma and nausea. It can be applied to alleviate chronic pain and may even help decrease the size or stop the growth of cancer, as well as stop the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. You can order cannabis oil online.

I just read that what is sold online and in stores is not regulated, so a lot is going to depend on where you are getting it from: it may or may not be real, or of the proper potency. Besides that, everybody responds differently to drugs and supplements, so if I were you I'd go through my doctor.

I occasionally (used to be more often) use the Cbd pills for chronic pain. It helped with both anxiety and sleep (staying asleep not getting to sleep) which was a nice bonus effect. I found the oil much less effective and vile to take. My sternum got dislodged when I had to be revived in the hospital and it still gives me grief sometimes so the pain relief is quite real and it’s less hurtful to other parts of the body than the opioids I’ve been prescribed and won’t take or otc meds. Hope this is useful.

My unsolicited advice for my fellow DISers: please be very careful with these products if you are employed at a company that ever performs drug screens. (Or if you decide to start apply for job with other companies.) CBD products claim to be THC free (THC is the part of the Marijuana plant that causes a "high" effect and is what will show a positive drug screens.) But CBD, like vitamins and other supplements, isn't tested/vetted by the FDA at all so they can say whatever they want about their products and there's no accountability.

When tested, about 30% of CBD products are showing positive for THC.

I know, I know... You did your research and the company you picked is really good and legit and their products are for sure THC free. My advice to you is to not trust their word... Check it for yourself.

I work in HR, with new employees who know they are going to be drug screened. We have let go of a couple of people who were very professional, knew for several weeks they were getting hired and would be drug screened, were very excited about their new job with our company, and were absolutely flabbergasted by drug results that were positive for THC. They told us about CBD products they use, how much research they did, etc. They are now and forever non-rehirable for our company which is a shame because we are the biggest "player" locally in our industry.

I would recommend you find a company who performs high quality/very detailed drug screens, and pay to have yourself tested after you've been using CBD products for a little while. Some due diligence on the front end could save you heartache down the road.

I take the capsules from Onyx & Rose, which is a reputable brand. The oil under the tongue is generally the most effective way to get results, but it often tastes bad and can be very expensive sold in the oil form. It also can be high in calories. Whichever form you take it in, you must be consistent and use it at about the same time each day for best results.

I don't, but my dog does. He's extremely anxious with wind/rain/storms and it does calm him down.

My Airedale has epilepsy....she's 9 and has had this since she was a year old. She takes potassium bromide, which controlled her seizures until she was about 7 years old. Then we reached the dose limit and I didn't want to add phenobarbital...so my vet suggested we add CBD oil. The effect was immediate. It was seriously amazing. She does occasionally have a seizure, but far, far fewer. And when she does, the CBD also helps with her post-seizure hyper behavior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter