• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you take CBD oil for anxiety?

I have not taken it, but what has literally worked wonders for me with anxiety is Magnesium Glycinate. Within two days my anxiety levels were basically zero. Most of us are deficient in magnesium and it does a ton of things for our bodies. The Glycinate version is absorbed really well and is known to work for anxiety. Can’t hurt to try. Good luck!

I have not taken it, but what has literally worked wonders for me with anxiety is Magnesium Glycinate. Within two days my anxiety levels were basically zero. Most of us are deficient in magnesium and it does a ton of things for our bodies. The Glycinate version is absorbed really well and is known to work for anxiety. Can’t hurt to try. Good luck!

I take regular magnesium, but I might give this a try! How much do you take per day?

oh wow, I started taking magnesium recently as well, and I had no idea that it was beneficial for anxiety. It’s all helped me so much.

I tired for my sleep problems and did nothing for me.

Has anyone tried or have any comments regarding Seaweed Moss?

Yes and it helps with headaches and sleep and heard it can help with leg cramps also.

My Airedale has epilepsy....she's 9 and has had this since she was a year old. She takes potassium bromide, which controlled her seizures until she was about 7 years old. Then we reached the dose limit and I didn't want to add phenobarbital...so my vet suggested we add CBD oil. The effect was immediate. It was seriously amazing. She does occasionally have a seizure, but far, far fewer. And when she does, the CBD also helps with her post-seizure hyper behavior.

That's amazing and good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter