• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they serve sweet tea at Disney World?

Most places on property do NOT serve sweet tea. Many will serve iced tea and tell you they have sweeteners and sugar on the table. The only true sweet tea we have found was at Trail's End at Fort Wilderness.

well sweet tea is like insanly sweetened iced tea... it's rly good, then again u could roll a rock in sugar and i'd attempt to eat it. :upsidedow

Being from the South we love Sweet Ice Tea...If you ever get a chance to go to Busch Gardens...they have some of the best sweet tea I have ever had...man it was good

We found wonderful sweet tea at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney Marketplace. I can't wait to get some more!

As in Iced Tea..?

Yes, they do...

Southern Sweet Tea is Iced Tea but very Sweet in a way that you can't get by just dumping in sugar packets. For me that means no lemon.

To the OP. At sunshine seasonings they had a golden peak tea dispenser that had sweetened tea without lemon which was close.

I think they had the same dispensers at the CS places.

Sounds like they don't....bummer :( Guess I'll have to pack some and some Dr. Pepper too!

You have my same tastes...At work now sipping sweet tea with som DP in the fridge...ahh the good life...every fast food resturant around here serves sweet tea...I know which are the best...KFC and Taco Hell...right now I have taco hell sweet tea....its almost too sweet...syrup almost...LOL

Fellow sweet tea drinker here, and sadly, I haven't found any good sweet tea at WDW. I read somewhere that Columbia Harbor House in MK serves it, but it wasn't what I was accustomed to. I haven't tried Trail's End or Wolfgang Pucks so I can't comment on those. Sadly, I end up drinking lots of lemonade when we're in The World.

The Disney owned restaurants do not serve presweetened ice tea. If any location has it and we have found none at full service it will be that horrible soda fountain tea.

nine dragons has it @ epcot world showcase. But, it has a twist of raspberry. Don't know if that suits your taste but i thought it was killer

I know 2 places we ate at had it because I was shocked. I believe one of them was the Garden Grill restaurant - or whatever restaurant goes in a very slow circle in the Land Pavilion in Epcot.

Ack, no sweet tea?!! Aw man...good thing we're staying in a timeshare. I can make my own, whew!

My husband would drink sweet tea 24/7 if you let him. He had some sweet tea at T-rex that he raved about the rest of the trip. He also enjoyed the sweet tea at Wolfgang Puck express.

They had one of those Gold Peak dispensers at Pop last summer and I thought the sweet tea was pretty good. My in-laws are from NC and when we visit them I have to ask for half-sweet, half-unsweetened tea because I think southern sweet tea is tooooo sweet. I can feel my teeth rotting when I drink it, lol.

I feel like I remember there being Sweet Tea at the nearby McDonald's if you're able to get away from the buses.

WDW not having sweet tea is a big deal at my house. DD tells everyone that WDW is her favorite place in the whole world and the only bad part is their lack of tea!! Dh and dd both really hate soda. The upside is that they both drink lost of water while we're there.

For those not from the South, you really can't just add sugar to iced tea. The sugar is added while the brewed tea is still hot.....and it never tastes like raspberry or peach :rotfl: Dh and dd won't even take lemon with theirs.

It's just funny to me that you can only get Sweet Tea in the south. The rest of the world just doesn't know what they are missin! It seems like they did have it at Whispering Canyon as well.

ON a side note I remember my Granny makin tea so sweet that you pour it over pancakes in the morning!:thumbsup2

Yes. yes, yes! There is sweet tea all over Disney and the surrounding area but you just have to ask. We get it every time we go to Columbia Harbor House even though they don't list any iced tea on their menu. You really must ask.

:thumbsup2

Enjoy your sweet tea!

:)

On edit: You won't get a yes every time you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter