• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do the Disney Dining reps work from home??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my thought exactly. Sure...Disney benefits would be great...but having a job out of the comforts of my own home couldn't be beat. But, in a way, Disney would be giving me a benefit because the money I would earn working for them would go to pay for our yearly trips to Disney :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. So Disney would be paying ME to visit the Mouse :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:.

True, and you'd probably never have to worry about getting the ADRs you wanted, lol.:goodvibes

I'm definately going to check into this!!! I just got all my hours cut at my part time job at one of our local bookstores, so I am really interested in it!!!

its kinda weird that people say yes this can be done but no one can get info on this? Is this a big secret? Where do the people call if they are really wanting to do this?

as a call center CM could you book your own ADRs??!!!

wouldn't that be a perk!!!! :yay:

as a call center CM could you book your own ADRs??!!!

wouldn't that be a perk!!!! :yay:

Yes, but they don't have any more access than you do. So basically, if they want character dining next week and it's booked, they don't have any pull.

Their only advantage is being able to check for multiple dates and such a bit faster, but that's it.

but sometimes when you want a dinner at le cel, those extra seconds do count!!! ;)

I work from home for a very large company doing programming. When I have to call clients I make sure the cat, dog and kids are quiet and I would NEVER have a tv volume on.

I also work from home supporting a high-end accounting package. Unfortunately, with 12 dogs, you can pretty much guarantee that someone will find something to bark at each and every time I'm on the phone. I do a lot of support out of our bathroom, with the door closed...:laughing:

it is my understanding that some do work from home... i believe one of the companies that hires for disney dining is Arise (www.arise.com i think)... i agree it could be a dream job! :)

its kinda weird that people say yes this can be done but no one can get info on this? Is this a big secret? Where do the people call if they are really wanting to do this?

check out the website i posted back on page one of this thread... it's really not a secret if you know where to look! :)

I know the DDP rep. I got for my last trip worked from home, she told me " excuse me and then screamed Bobby take it to your room " hopefully she wasn't talking to her supervisor. :eek:

I didn't find anything on disneycareers.com! Not sure where to find info.

gigi1313, I looked at that website, but it doesn't say anything about working at home with disney.....

gigi1313, I looked at that website, but it doesn't say anything about working at home with disney.....

they will not mention the word Disney on that website.

as a pp said, they will not mention disney directly, they keep their client's identity confidential... they do say, however that they will match you with the corporate client that best suits you (not a direct quote)...

I would love to know this as well as it would be awesome to not only work for Disney, but be able to do it from home ::yes::. Thanks for asking this, mickeysgirl :cutie:.

I am with you , it would be a deam job, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes ;)
I love to talk Disney ,and making a caller dram come true ,!!!!:thumbsup2

Take Care

Mary

I guess I will try to apply and see what happens. I'm not quite sure what I am applying for though since they do other companies besides disney. I wonder how likely it would be to get to work with disney.

Me too! Hopefully they don't offer us positions from other companies:badpc:

This is my concern regarding arise.com :confused:. I looked at the website and found examples of client partnerships and although they don't specifically name Disney (which I do understand that they don't do that), the description given for one of the examples describes it as such. I guess I'm curious as to whether or not one can find out if Disney is an option (after the application process) or if jobs are just randomly assigned with no choice given to the applicant :confused3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter