*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Just wanted to show you my lovely cards and say thanks everyone, as you can see they have pride of place :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202694736195639&l=efe6605f41

1002038_10202694736195639_1944019406_n.jpg

Yes even though my boys are 19 and 14 we still hang their Tigger and Pooh sacks up for Santa. :earsboy:

I have a huge pile of Christmas cards today and amongst them were som DisBoards ones!

Thanks to Jillrobinoson, ILOVEDLP and Ms Poppins!

Ms Poppins I just love your card! It's beautiful!

Thanks Jillrobinson for the lovely card :)

Glad some of mine have arrived now ;)

Beautiful card arrived today from Ms Poppins!

I'm going to really miss getting lovely cards through the post after Xmas!

Thank you to Isila, gracieclaire and Ms Poppins for all your lovely cards. Very jealous of Ms Poppins for being able to take the lovely photo of the castle on her card only the other day! ;)

Thanks to Gracieclaire, Ms Poppins and I had one more but mammy-brain is in full swing :/

kizzabel said:
Thanks to Gracieclaire, Ms Poppins and I had one more but mammy-brain is in full swing :/

Sorry - Jill it was yours! Thanks for all the lovely cards. Our dresser is heaving XXX
And Ms Poppins - yours is brilliant x

Thanks to Isila, Gracieclaire, jillrobinson and Ms Poppins, as well as anyone else I may have neglected to mention. :blush: :goodvibes

Isila I'm so sorry I just read the message about added you to the card list I'm sorry but I did read this until now so I didn't send one to you

Ms Poppins said:
Thanks to Lisa_c for the lovely card :)

Glad they are arriving now!

I feel bad though as I've got a few friends with "Olivia's" and I think I went into over drive and wrote that name instead if an Oliver! So so I sorry if I give someones son a mental breakdown at Christmas! I'm on Santa's naughty list.

I akso forgot to mention we have received everyone else's cards! What a lovely bunch you are!!!! X

Lisa_C said:
Glad they are arriving now!

I feel bad though as I've got a few friends with "Olivia's" and I think I went into over drive and wrote that name instead if an Oliver! So so I sorry if I give someones son a mental breakdown at Christmas! I'm on Santa's naughty list.

I akso forgot to mention we have received everyone else's cards! What a lovely bunch you are!!!! X

Got yours today!! X

So sorry for not being online, but just wanted to say thankyou to everyone that sent us cards this year, This is the first year of Jonah and me living on our own and I didnt expect so many cards, but there all up on the living door and wall looking pretty :) Thankyou to everyone xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter