*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

I've finally got round to reading all the lovely cards we've received so far! So a BIG thank you to:

MumToBelle
Kizzabel
ChristinaDK
Jonjo
ILoveDLP
Florida2012
MinnieVanMom
DonaldDucksWife
Nubbedy
Poohmadmum1
disneyfanswicklow
DisneyBeth94
aussieonholiday
addverbaan

We have absolutely loved opening and reading each and every card we've received - Olivia loves all the pixie dust inside some of them and has collected it all up to make pictures with for her friends! :goodvibes

Thank you to ware bears and mum to belle what fab Disney cards.

We have just had a lovely weekend in Edinburgh at the Christmas market, we even meet Santa :santa:.

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas :goodvibes

Thanks to ware Bears and mumtobelle for our latest cards :goodvibes

Finally found some time for this in all this mess I'm in right now :lmao:. Anyone got spare time to share with me? Why it's 24 hours not at least 28 or so? :worship:

Anyway, my list is huge as we got a lovely surprise when 11 cards arrived in one day. I opened mailbox and letters fell out. Kids were very very very happy and first comment was "Oh, this is from those nice people who like mickeys and visiting Mickey. It's just like last year". So they do remember getting those lovely cards last year. At this moment I have 14 cards in total arrived.

Mine are send as well, hopefully you are getting those (the lady at the post office was "we're so overcrowded, those will take at least two weeks to deliver" :scared1: ). I printed out the addresses so I would post everything right and not make my last years mistakes.

And if I did make mistakes, I'm very very sorry :worship::worship:

So, huge thank you to:
christinadk
poohmadmumi
Laura678
Nubbedy
addverbaan
disneyfanwicklow (did I get that right?) :hug:
DisneyBeth94
mum to Belle
Ware Bears
Happy Panda
JonJo
Ruth and Jonah
Matt and Jackie
Rachael, Michael, Vikki, Adam, Alex and Nathan

My plan to send cards from DLP didn't work out I'm afraid...there weren't that many to chose from to be honest and they were a bit expensive. I so wanted to buy them there, write them and post them from City Hall with a French postage stamp and to get City Hall to put a nice Mickey stamp on it too, but it didn't happen :(

So, finally I managed to get another plan and the good news is that all cards have now been posted :banana: All sent first class so hopefully you'll all get them soon. Humble apologies to those overseas that might take a bit longer - I hate being late with anything and our holiday just seemed to get in the way - sorry.

On to the massive thank you's for all the lovely cards I sat down and opened last night - they are fantastic and really brighten up my living room.

Thank you to:
DisneyBeth94
Jonjo
gracieclaire
HappyPanda
poohmadmum1
Ware Bears
Aussiesonholidays
MinnieVanMom
addverbaan
ChristinaDK
Disneyfanswicklow
kizzabel
Laura978
Donald Ducks Wife
Florida 2012
ILOVEDLP
Nubbedy
Mum to Belle
Isila

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Many thanks to Jill Robinson and Ms Poppins for the lovely cards received today. It was super to see the Castle all lit up for Christmas as we won't see it in person this year! :santa:

Isila thank you for your card! It arrived on Thursday! It's lovely seeing the different stamps coming in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter