*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:santa: This thread is so we can say :thanks: for Christmas cards received :santa:

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

I have a stupid question, please forgive me. Do I write England or Great Britain?

I'd put Great Britain, as you might offend anyone living in Wales or Scotland if you put England down too on the address :lmao:

I'll be writing my this weekend and will post them on Monday.

Jonjo said:
I'd put Great Britain, as you might offend anyone living in Wales or Scotland if you put England down too on the address :lmao:

I'll be writing my this weekend and will post them on Monday.

Jeepers lads hope I don't offend anyone I put UK..

All posted except one! I love being organised! :) now its stalk the postman for the next few weeks! Best clear a space on the dresser :yay:

Oops, sorry I never even thought to put where in UK I am on mine :guilty: UK is fine.

I may delay sending mine until I've been to a special place if that's ok with everyone....just in case I see some extra shiny cards pixiedust: Is that ok with everyone?

Ms Poppins said:
Oops, sorry I never even thought to put where in UK I am on mine :guilty: UK is fine.

I may delay sending mine until I've been to a special place if that's ok with everyone....just in case I see some extra shiny cards pixiedust: Is that ok with everyone?

Oooooooo imagine one from the special place.....worth the wait! :-D

Also all ready, just waiting for the Post Office on Monday :goodvibes

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Oooooooo imagine one from the special place.....worth the wait! :-D

Could almost have delivered yours today! Did the Christmas Market in Arus Lorcain in Arklow today (and tomorrow again) and dropped my sister back to Woodenbridge!

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Must call in tomorrow.....have you a stall?

We sure do! Myself and my two sisters have a stall with a mix of knitted scarves, hats, crystal shoes, knitted brooches and hair bows. Come by and say hi :wave:

Dd and I have had Christmas music on this morning whilst we wrote all our cards! Feeling very festive now!

Should be able to post them all tomorrow!

I hope to get most of them out in the post tomorrow. Thank you so much for being a part of the exchange, we really look forward to all the international cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter