• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

I'm so glad that all my cards have made it to you already I should have never doubted australia post lol With it being the first few days in summer over here it's starting to warm up Bring on the pools and the bbqs for us

Aussieonholidays I got your card today! Thanks so much! Couldn't imagine a cold Christmas dinner though! :)

Thanks to Aussiesonholiday, poohmadmum,disneybeth and addverbaan for the latest batch of lovely cards. :goodvibes

Thank you ChristinaDK, you must be very excited about your cruise pirate: ..... but I'll warn you ..... it's extremely addictive! ;) :goodvibes

Thanks ChristinaDK for the card and pixie dust. :goodvibes

I really want you all to know how much the cards mean to us. We are away from our home country and our traditions are different. Yet, on my wall are these beautiful Christmas cards from around the world. From all my friend with one common thread, we all know of Disney and of magic. You my friends are the magic for us this year.

Thank you all for the cards.

Thank you christinadk.
A transatlantic cruise I'm jealous sound fab.
Have a great Christmas.
Rachael xx

I've come home to lots of lovely cards - not opened them yet, thanks everyone! I'll update once I've got some more time.

My idea of sending cards from DLP didn't work I'm sorry to say due to cost issues :scared1: but, i've arranged something else and will be posting early next week. I'm sorry this is taking longer than the rules stated and I will ensure I send ALL cards first class....there is a hint of DLP in them so hope that makes up for he delay :santa:

I'm sorry this is taking longer than the rules stated and I will ensure I send ALL cards first class....
Don't worry Julie, I only ask for them to be sent by end of November to ensure the ones going overseas get there, it's not really so crucial for the UK ones to be sent then, so it's fine for you to still send them second class. :goodvibes

Thanks to ChristinaDK and MumtoBelle for todays lovely cards :)

I really want you all to know how much the cards mean to us. We are away from our home country and our traditions are different. Yet, on my wall are these beautiful Christmas cards from around the world. From all my friend with one common thread, we all know of Disney and of magic. You my friends are the magic for us this year.

Thank you all for the cards.

Aw.......Happy Christmas X

Ok I know I'm late sending mine out, but they're on their way! A few problems at home needed to take priority but I'm loving getting all these cards through the post :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter