*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

We've also had loads more cards in the last few days so thank you everyone :goodvibes

Can I say thank you to everyone who has sent me cards, life has been very hectic at the moment and I'm sorry I can't name you all personally but thank you, its nice to have lots of cards popping through the letter box.:santa:

Thanks for all the lovely cards and I'm sorry I can't name everyone individually, but they make a wonderful display. :goodvibes

Many thanks to everyone for the cards received over the past few days, so many to mention but everyone much appreciated.

Due to having almost never internet at work and no internet at home, I can't post too often.

I put my cards in the mailbox on Monday, and I have already received about 15 cards, the one even prettier than the other! Thanks to everyone!
However, Warebears, you should write warnings on your cards!!! ;)

However, Warebears, you should write warnings on your cards!!! ;)

You know me!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Thank you for yours Sandra, also to Emma, Jill, Gillian, Nikki, Sara, Victoria, Diane, Jo, Jennifer, Maxine, Julie and Roy, and Torsie. :goodvibes

Thank you evryone who has sent me cards, i've not been very well for the last couple of weeks but recieving them all has really cheered me up.:goodvibes

thanks to everyone who sent me cards

ive forgot who all i have received from as theres loads of cards coming in.

i will take a note after christmas and post it on here

once again thanks

:cool1:

I don't think I've thanked these people yet

Nikki, Mark, Sue, Sara-Jayne, Lynette, Manuela, Jonathan and Gemma :goodvibes

Thank you everyone for all your lovely cards, especially the home-made ones :thumbsup2

here are my cards that i received this year , can you spot yours

santa027.jpg

santa021.jpg

santa018.jpg

santa019.jpg

Is that snowman a part of a set ? 3 of em...that all sing together ?

We have that on our fireplace if it is lol

Noticed our card there.....

Hope you have a fatastic day mate.

yeh apparently it is part of a set

we only have 2 of them tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter