*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Big thanks to manxtt as his card arrived today, will get ours out over the weekend.

Gets us all in the modd for Chrimbo.

thanx manxtatt2, got your card today:thumbsup2

you put me to shame, mine were first out last :upsidedow

must get them out this week

thanks manxtatt got my card this morning too you have made me pull my finger out now ....think im still in disney mode.

vicki xxx

Many thanks to Simon, his Christmas Card arrived this morning.

My cards have been sent an hour ago. By 2nd class, so you should all recieve them soon..x :)

Thankyou Simon for the card - you would yhink Christmas is coming :confused3

Thanks simon for card :goodvibes didn't know the list was up as haven't been on for a few days so made me realise that i better get a move on!

Thanks Simon - it was a nice surprise - I must remember to get some cards and stamps now, otherwise they'll be Happy New Year cards at this rate!!

Got mine today too, thanks Simon :thumbsup2

Was my first card, definitely makes me feel Christmas is on the way. :yay:

Yay, thanks from me too Simon :santa:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas la la la la laaaa:love:

Thanks Simon and Thanks Sam, cards arrived today, I'd better get my skates on and write mine this weekend!!

Yeah its Christmas:santa: :santa:

I have already bought my cards, and written 13 of them.
The rest will have to wait until after my DLP-trip, one has to have priorities in life! ;)

Thanks Sam :thumbsup2 , I've sent about a third of mine this morning - then I ran out of stamps!:lmao: So sorry there will be a slight delay for the others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter