*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

I have now finished my cards and will be posting them a little later today when I take DD to the orthodontist.

I have received a lovely card today from Hildasmuriel. :santa:

thanks to stitch and hildasmuriel for their cards :cool1:

Sorry I haven't said my thanks as yet - too busy writing the darned things.:rotfl:
Anyway - thanks to Jonjo, gemmybear83, UKstitch, Fiona35, Manxtatt2, AvvieXXX and Samf1971.

Lovely cards from everyone. :goodvibes Fiona - did you make that one? It was beautiful.

Loverly cards everyone thank you so much, mine will be on their way soon ,DD birthday ,putting tree up 2 jobs etc:rotfl: but they will be posted;)

Sorry I've gotten way behind with posting my thanks:
So far I've received cards from the following - with many thanks indeed.

Samf1971
fiona35
Avvie
UKStitch & Lilo68
hildasmuriel
Jonathan & Sharon (Stitch)
Ware Bears
BRobson
Poohmadmum

Great!!!

did you forgot about mine lol

thanks to poohmadmum for the lovely card , i soooo want to go back now lol:cool1: :cool1:

Thanks to hildasmuriel for card received today. Some will have spotted that I'd not signed up
As a family we decided to not send out a lot of cards this year as we decided to either use ecards to reduce our carbon footprint and will make a donation instead to a children's charity. :goodvibes

did you forgot about mine lol

thanks to poohmadmum for the lovely card , i soooo want to go back now lol:cool1: :cool1:

:thumbsup2 No I didn't forget about you - I posted my thanks on the first page but hadn't been back in this thread since.
You had the honour of being our first Christmas Card!

Thanks Poohmadmum, Jonjo and HildasMuriel for your cards

Ours were posted today so should arrive soon

just wanted to say thanks - i have written mine - am hoping to get to post office tomorro otherwise it will have to be after i get back lol

finally got xmas tree up now, getting ready for xmas very slowly.....

Big huge 'thank you's to Poohmadmum and Ware Bears for the lovely cards recieved today.
And thanks Warebears for the extra special something....or should I call you Miss Marple? :lmao:

Thanks everyone for the cards I have received so far :thumbsup2 especially those who had confetti inside ;) ;)

And thanks Warebears for the extra special something....or should I call you Miss Marple? :lmao:
In case anyone was wondering, remember my surprise Christmas bauble? Well, I did some sleuthing and tracked it down to this wonderful person. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter