*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Thank you Sam, Avvie, Bev, Jonathan, Rob, Ann and Fiona for your lovely cards. :goodvibes

wow , thanks to warebears for the lovely card

mickey mouse , i am so excited lol:cool1:

Thanks to
UKStitch & Lilo68
hildasmuriel
Jonathan & Sharon (Stitch)
Ware Bears
BRobson
Poohmadmum
for my beautiful cards, I bought some lovely silver hangers today, so I can display them all nicely.​

smileydancingsanta.gif
smileydancingsanta.gif
smileydancingsanta.gif

One more received today from Nikki (in Sunny Spain), many thanks.

I got one from Nikki today too ~ thanks Nikki and thank you Jackie for yours. :)

Thanks too to Nikki and Jackie (also Ron and Edna - but they're not from the Dis board! :rotfl: )

thanks for nikki in spain , and to b robson for the lovely cards received today

I have recieved loads of cards...just keep forgetting to write down who they are from!

I will do this tonight.

Oh and mine are going in the post tomorrow so you should receive them by then end of the week :thumbsup2

Thanks to asmall world, diannetigger and nubbedy for the lovely cards, ours will be going out shortly.

cards received today from a small world and nifferwillis

thanks

cards today from nubbedy and jill rob n family

thanks

Thankyou to everyone who has sent me a card - sorry I cant name you personally . What with working in school and having 2 kids you could wallpaper my house with cards at the moment. ;)

Thanks to poohmadmum, hildasmuriel, Samf1971, nifferwilko, A Small World, Bonitatime, Fiona35, jillrobinson, manxtatt2,scampbunny, avviexxx, ukstitch, Dianetigger and Ware Bears for the lovely cards.

Sara. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter