• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL walk of magical memories bricks

Has everyone who ordered toward the end gotten their replica? I'm feeling left out...mine is still not here?

My mom got hers a while back too.

I think I am C08*697 so if you could let me know?

Rats, I just got back and when I checked last, they were not in. (August 18 or so)

I'm C08*698. I was there on Saturday and they were only up to 575.

If anyone wants me to check for their brick this Saturday, just let me know the location and I'll do my best to grab some pictures for you.

I would love it if you could take the time to get a picture of mine. C08*698. Thanks!

Our plan to show the kids this weekend is to pretend to be looking for something in my bag and then drop an item next to the brick (like a hair band, etc). Then ask the kids if they can grab that for me, LOL.

I am so grateful to the person that got pictures for me because they also sent me a picture from a distance so I can easily see the location. That way I can walk right up to it and won't give away the surprise by trying to find the brick :thumbsup2

If anyone wants me to check for their brick this Saturday, just let me know the location and I'll do my best to grab some pictures for you.

Oh, thanks, jetskigrl! I would love for you to take pictures of our brick for me. We are C19-117 and won't be back in the parks until October. I love your plan to surprise your kids. Let us know how it goes. :)

I just read on moustwait.com that sections C08 AND C19 are installed!! Yipee! Twenty more days til I see my brick!!

I saw pics of some on Mousewait! Yay!!!

Could anyone please take a picture of C08 640? Pretty please? We won't be out there until December! :yay:

I can confirm that the bricks are installed! Took a last minute trip last night (literally, we got there at 10PM) and got to see ours in section C19. They all look awesome and shiny :dance3:

I would LOVE a picture! :lovestruc My bricks are in C19 #263-266
Thank you!

Oh, thanks, jetskigrl! I would love for you to take pictures of our brick for me. We are C19-117 and won't be back in the parks until October. I love your plan to surprise your kids. Let us know how it goes. :)

I saw pics of some on Mousewait! Yay!!!

Could anyone please take a picture of C08 640? Pretty please? We won't be out there until December! :yay:

Thank you!

You got it :thumbsup2 We are planning a long day tomorrow so I probably won't be able to send them until Sunday.

Here are the people I have listed to get pictures for:
PatMcDuck
MotoXPrincess99
Mouse13
Kittyskyfish
Hollyster2

If anyone else would like a picture, let me know today and I'll add you to my list :)

You got it :thumbsup2 We are planning a long day tomorrow so I probably won't be able to send them until Sunday.

PatMcDuck
MotoXPrincess99
Mouse13
Kittyskyfish
Hollyster2

If anyone else would like a picture, let me know today and I'll add you to my list :)

Thank you!

We are in C08-717. Thank you so much! We were so sad we missed seeing it when we went earlier this month.

PatMcDuck
MotoXPrincess99
Mouse13
Kittyskyfish
Hollyster2

Thank you so much Jetskigrl! :hug:

We are in C08-717. Thank you so much! We were so sad we missed seeing it when we went earlier this month.

Got it :thumbsup2

LOL - I can't believe that I am so excited to go see a brick tomorrow :lmao: I guess I'm really more excited to see how my kid's react when they see it :lovestruc

Thank you!

While you're on your way from Mouse13 to Hollyster2, could you please take a picture of C19-159? Thank you so much.

-Bob

I saw this on another message board this morning. I haven't seen it for myself yet but I will confirm on Saturday (unless someone will be there before then and can confirm it) :thumbsup2

They're in.
C19 001 through 379 -and-
C22 001 through 224

I can confirm that the bricks are installed! Took a last minute trip last night (literally, we got there at 10PM) and got to see ours in section C19. They all look awesome and shiny :dance3:
Woah! I step away from the DIS for a few days and all this great news gets posted. Woo-hoo!!

LOL - I can't believe that I am so excited to go see a brick tomorrow :lmao: I guess I'm really more excited to see how my kid's react when they see it :lovestruc
I'll be visiting the park tomorrow too! If I see someone taking pictures of several different bricks, I'll know who it is. But I won't judge, since I'll probably be taking pictures of my bricks from every conceivable angle. :rotfl:

I CANT believe I missed my brick by a WEEK! I may not be back for over a year to DL.

I simply must get back sooner to see my brick installed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter