• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL walk of magical memories bricks

Woah! I step away from the DIS for a few days and all this great news gets posted. Woo-hoo!!

I'll be visiting the park tomorrow too! If I see someone taking pictures of several different bricks, I'll know who it is. But I won't judge, since I'll probably be taking pictures of my bricks from every conceivable angle. :rotfl:

LOL - if you see a lady with a camera, two teen girls, an 8-year old boy and a husband who is rolling his eyes at all of us....that will be my group :thumbsup2

I doubt I will be checking the boards again before we head out in the morning. But I will be going back again on Labor Day so I can take additional pictures if anyone else wants one then.

Hello All!!

Just wanted to check to see if anyone else needed photos of their pavers!!
We will be there tomarrow afternoon til September 1st. I have a list from peolpe that have PM me and from the board..If you want to be added to the list..just let me know!
Can't wait to see them!! :cool1:

ohhhhh. This is exciting, can't wait to see ours! Had to cancel Oct. trip but hopefully we will be able to reschedule sooner rather than later.

Hello All!!

We will be there tomarrow afternoon til September 1st. I have a list from peolpe that have PM me and from the board..If you want to be added to the list..just let me know!

I sent you a PM. I'd love it if you could take a picture of my brick. Thanks!

Hello All!!

I just sent a PM but I know it's really late :) If anyone local or at DLR takes photos of the bricks, I would love to see ours! It's C19 #057 - Garcia Family :wizard:

Hi Everyone,
I just sent out brick pictures (via PM) to:

PatMcDuck
MotoXPrincess99
Mouse13
Kittyskyfish
Hollyster2
notellin'
Grandbob

Hopefully I got the correct pictures to the correct people ;)

I'm not sure if this has been reported, but we checked all three sections and wrote down the highest number in each one. I don't know if there is still more to be installed or not, so this is just an FYI.

C19 - 538
C08 - 721
C22 - 224

Thanks so much, Patti!. Yes, you sent the right one to me. Now I can't wait to trick our DGD8 into finding the brick when we go in November.

(Sent you a PM, too.)

-Bob

I just sent a PM but I know it's really late :) If anyone local or at DLR takes photos of the bricks, I would love to see ours! It's C19 #057 - Garcia Family :wizard:

I'll be there again on Saturday so if no one get's you a picture by then I'll take one for you. :)

Hi Everyone,
I just sent out brick pictures (via PM) to:

PatMcDuck
MotoXPrincess99
Mouse13
Kittyskyfish
Hollyster2
notellin'
Grandbob

Hopefully I got the correct pictures to the correct people ;)

I'm not sure if this has been reported, but we checked all three sections and wrote down the highest number in each one. I don't know if there is still more to be installed or not, so this is just an FYI.

C19 - 538
C08 - 721
C22 - 224

I just wanted to say that it made me smile reading the above because one DIS'ers delivered a smile to several others. So cool.

And thanks for the info that C22 is in. Time for a Park visit! :cheer2: (When I figure out when, I'll post here to see if anyone else needs a photo taken.)

- Dreams

I just wanted to say that it made me smile reading the above because one DIS'ers delivered a smile to several others. So cool.

And thanks for the info that C22 is in. Time for a Park visit! :cheer2: (When I figure out when, I'll post here to see if anyone else needs a photo taken.)

- Dreams

It was my pleasure to do it :) We have all been waiting patiently since Feb. and it was fun to share in the excitement of seeing them finally installed. :dance3:

Oh, I don't know if I shared it on here but I did attempt to surprise my kids with our new brick. I found it easily (thanks to the person that sent the picture of mine during the week) and stopped right by it. I was digging in my bag and dropped an empty ziplock bag on the ground. I asked my kids if they could grab it for me but they didn't even notice the brick. But my DD's best friend looked down and said "oh look, there is one with your names on it." :lmao:

So my kids didn't notice it, but at least someone in our group did :laughing: The kids still enjoyed the surprise.

...So my kids didn't notice it, but at least someone in our group did :laughing: The kids still enjoyed the surprise.

Yay for having an observant friend!

:rotfl:Your story made me laugh because when I was 19 years old on Christmas morning my dad insisted on reading the paper before sitting down to a family brunch. How rude! On top of that, he insisted that I go get it for him. (Go get your own paper, Dad! We all want to eat Christmas brunch!) I walked out the front door, quite irritated at my Dad, walked directly up the left side of the circular driveway to where the paper is usually delivered. (Grumbling under my breathe each step.) It wasn't until I picked up the paper, turned around to walk back down towards the front door that I saw a brand new car with a giant red bow sitting in the other side of the circular driveway with my dad, brother, and step-mom standing there with cameras. :rotfl:

I would probably have NEVER noticed my brick if it were done in a such a wonderful, well-thought out, casual way as you did it. Heck, I almost missed a CAR! :lmao:

Glad they enjoyed their surprise! :wizard:

- Dreams

Is anyone going soon? I'd love to have a picture of my brick taken. We keep having to postpone our trip, so I'm not sure when we'll get to see it. I'd be so ever appreciative.

Is anyone going soon? I'd love to have a picture of my brick taken. We keep having to postpone our trip, so I'm not sure when we'll get to see it. I'd be so ever appreciative.

I will be there on Saturday morning. What is your brick number?

Yay for having an observant friend!

:rotfl:Your story made me laugh because when I was 19 years old on Christmas morning my dad insisted on reading the paper before sitting down to a family brunch. How rude! On top of that, he insisted that I go get it for him. (Go get your own paper, Dad! We all want to eat Christmas brunch!) I walked out the front door, quite irritated at my Dad, walked directly up the left side of the circular driveway to where the paper is usually delivered. (Grumbling under my breathe each step.) It wasn't until I picked up the paper, turned around to walk back down towards the front door that I saw a brand new car with a giant red bow sitting in the other side of the circular driveway with my dad, brother, and step-mom standing there with cameras. :rotfl:

I would probably have NEVER noticed my brick if it were done in a such a wonderful, well-thought out, casual way as you did it. Heck, I almost missed a CAR! :lmao:

Glad they enjoyed their surprise! :wizard:

- Dreams

:rotfl2: OMG, I love it. Now that is a great surprise :)

Oh, I don't know if I shared it on here but I did attempt to surprise my kids with our new brick. I found it easily (thanks to the person that sent the picture of mine during the week) and stopped right by it. I was digging in my bag and dropped an empty ziplock bag on the ground. I asked my kids if they could grab it for me but they didn't even notice the brick. But my DD's best friend looked down and said "oh look, there is one with your names on it." :lmao:
:rotfl2: That is so awesome!!! I'm glad the surprise worked out, thanks to your DD's very observant best friend. And you are an awesome DISer for helping out so many others on this board!! :worship:

We should post pics of our bricks here since so many of us have one in the same general area. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter