• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL walk of magical memories bricks

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
As you all know, sale of the bricks ends this month.

Just an FYI, I ordered one today, and my location was in C08 section, which looks to be pretty close to the DL park entrance. If accurate, pretty outstanding. My WDW brick is out by the TTC. No idea why the url is weird below. Use t i n y u r l in place of the stars to see a brick map.

http://*******.com/4zarsxy

LorensBrickPlacement.png

Just an FYI, I ordered one today, and my location was in C08 section, which looks to be pretty close to the DL park entrance. If accurate, pretty outstanding. My WDW brick is out by the TTC. No idea why the url is weird below. Use t i n y u r l in place of the stars to see a brick map.

Hi There! Where do you order one from. Thanks.

I did not know they were stopping sales at the end of this month....I want one so badly....I'll have to see if we can order one online. :)

Thanks for posting this! I did not know they were ending sales. We have been talking about geting one for 2 years.

So, I called and ordered one. The CM said that after the 28th they will not be offereing them anymore. Good thing I happened to be checking the disboards!

I agree with disneymama83 -- can someone please tell us where to order from? Web address or phone number? We've been talking about getting these, too. Thanks much!

-Bob

This is the phone number I called:

1-800-760-3566.

They can email you forms or you can order online.

I have the brouchure in front of me. The options for ordering are:

Fax (714) 781-4236
Phone (800) 760-3566
Email: dl.bricks@disney.com

I just called the 800 number and placed my order over the phone. They said they will be sending me the proof of it and I will have a short amount of time in which to make any changes/corrections. The bricks will be installed in August and if you ordered the Replica (wood or acrylic), it should arrive 6-8 weeks after the order is confirmed.

You can order up to three lines (16 characters each). Plus there are logo options for the top of the stone.

Oh, I forgot to add, AP discounts apply (20% for Premium and 10% for others).

LorensBrickPlacement.png

Thanks for posting the map! Our brick will be in C19, also pretty close to the front entrance :thumbsup2

I did not know they were stopping sales at the end of this month....I want one so badly....I'll have to see if we can order one online. :)

Thanks for posting this! I did not know they were ending sales. We have been talking about geting one for 2 years.

So, I called and ordered one. The CM said that after the 28th they will not be offereing them anymore. Good thing I happened to be checking the disboards!

Here is the link to the Disney site with all of the info:

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_disneyswalkofmagicalmemories.html

$150. I got the cast member design...... going to D23, I hope it is installed by then, they just said "August 2011".

If not, I will see it next time! :thumbsup2

The bricks are $150, the replica (acrylic or wood) are $35. Tax is only charged on the replica. With my 20% passholder discount, I think I paid $150 and some change (basically getting the replica for free) :thumbsup2

Soooooo glad I saw this post!! I ordered mine, finally, after talking about it for 11 years!! Thanks!!

Thank you for this thread. I currently have a brick at C33 near the along the side. I love having it there because it's so easy to find. Now I'm afraid that if they do make a fountain we might lose our brick.

Hmmm... wondering if I should get a new one that will last another 10 years.

This Monday (Valentine's Day) I saw the bulletin on the Disboards' Disneyland main page! Bought a paver as soon as I could grab my phone and CC. :) I'm *really* surprised that the remaining pavers are so close to the DL entrance though I'm really happy for it anyhow! I got a C08 group too. :woohoo:

DH and I always wanted one but kept putting it off. What an unexpected Valentine's present! We're planning on coming back for Christmas and it'll be exciting to see it in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter