• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

I still have some more shopping to do, so mine isn't going to be really early. But, I'm probably going to go at lunch today and then tomorrow Aerial and I are going shopping for one of her senior dresses so I'll try to finish up then.

Good morning, exchangers!!

It's Wednesday!
That means the mail by date is one week from today. If you've already mailed out, great! That just means you are ahead of the game. ;)

If not, please, no worries. You still have an entire week to shop, pack and send it out. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Hooray, that means the pictures should start posting.
Love seeing the creativity of the Divas!

Yay - I made it to the post office this a.m. and my package is on the way. It should arrive by Friday :cheer2:

Remember last year when a part of my mall was burned down? And it took out our beautiful Disney store? Well, they are re-opening on October 12th. I am pretty bummed it will not be open in time for this exchange, but I will be ready for a Christmas exchange (are we doing one?)

Remember last year when a part of my mall was burned down? And it took out our beautiful Disney store? Well, they are re-opening on October 12th. I am pretty bummed it will not be open in time for this exchange, but I will be ready for a Christmas exchange (are we doing one?)

That's great to hear. My friend and I are planning a trip to Roseville for shopping for Christmas sometime in November.

Oh My Gosh I haven't been to the Galleria since last xmas when things were still pretty messed up but man I didn't realize it has taken THIS long to re-open the Disney store. Glad they will have it done at least in time for the holidays!

I used to go out there ALL the time to shop at Children's Place but now that they have one at Sunrise I just go there. MUCH closer for me. Although I DO love to go to Galleria. They have such fun places like Crate and Barrel etc. Will def have to make some time to get out there once the Disney store reopens!!

Ok whose getting another package?? I went to target yesterday to pick up some stuff and just browsed through their halloween stuff and they have SO much fun stuff!!

I was going to mail my package today but I forgot it at home. :confused3

I remember that. I'm glad it's opening back up. And yes, we will most definitely be doing a Christmas stocking exchange so you can shop for holiday goodies there. :thumbsup2

Yay - I made it to the post office this a.m. and my package is on the way. It should arrive by Friday :cheer2:
Thanks for letting me know! :thumbsup2

Hooray, that means the pictures should start posting.
Love seeing the creativity of the Divas!
The Divas put together the best exchanges of all!! :cool1:

I was going to mail my package today but I forgot it at home. :confused3
No worries, Marcie. Still plenty of time before the mail by date. Just post again once it's actually gone out. :)

Speaking of that, Lisa and Jodi, you both mentioned you were going to try to get yours out this week. If you were able to, can you post again and let me know for sure. Thanks.
I only ask this because I know from personal experience there have been times when I said I was going to mail on a certain day, only to have something come up, and end up mailing several days later.
There's still plenty of time, so no rush, I just don't like to mark a package as "Sent" until it is in the hands of the USPS. :thumbsup2

Speaking of that, Lisa and Jodi, you both mentioned you were going to try to get yours out this week. If you were able to, can you post again and let me know for sure. Thanks.
I only ask this because I know from personal experience there have been times when I said I was going to mail on a certain day, only to have something come up, and end up mailing several days later.
There's still plenty of time, so no rush, I just don't like to mark a package as "Sent" until it is in the hands of the USPS. :thumbsup2

It went out in the mail today.:thumbsup2

And Beth, I too love your new signature. Jessica is awsome!

I just got email notification that the package I sent has been delivered!

Yay! Lisa, I'm so glad my package got to you early. And I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was so fun putting it together for you. I wasn't sure if you collected the vinylmations, but it was Marie, a Disney cat ... so I couldn't resist.
Hope you have a super fun Halloween season!
Chris

It's my first Vinylmation, and she's adorable. I'm sure it won't be my last.... LOL!

Thanks again!!!!

Aerial got her package today from Trudi, VintageDisneyRules. She was feeling quite spoiled and kept telling me afterwards how excited she was. Thank you, it was fun watching her all excited going through everything. Her favorite was the silver bookend looking thing with the skeleton. She also was excited about the sprinkles, the shirt, mug and haunted mansion thing. Heck she was excited about all of it lol. Here's some pics.

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

Wow, that arrived fast ! I'm so glad Aerial liked everything. She was fun to shop for. What a cutie she is !!!

I used to go out there ALL the time to shop at Children's Place but now that they have one at Sunrise I just go there. MUCH closer for me. Although I DO love to go to Galleria. They have such fun places like Crate and Barrel etc. Will def have to make some time to get out there once the Disney store reopens!!

One of my Besties is the manager of the Galleria CP! We always get a great discount thanks to her :) I love their jeans for my boys.

My stuff is all purchased and I will be shipping out on Saturday. :woohoo:

Went to my moms after work to hang out (she had her gall bladder removed friday and she doesn't do good staying at home for too long) Came home and found my package from LISA waiting for me.:yay::woohoo:

Lots of fun stuff one thing I thought was funny was the pooping witch candy dispenser. I actually have a small collection of these type of candy dispensers.(but I didn't write that on my list) Pooping cow, pooping cat, pooping penguin, pooping reindeer, pooping snowman just to name a few. It started with one years ago as a gag gift and the collection just grew.:eek:

Can't find camera cord but will post pictures as soon as I find it

It went out in the mail today.:thumbsup2

And Beth, I too love your new signature. Jessica is awsome!
Thanks for confirming that. And yes, she is great!! Although, my ticker seems to have disappeared. Oh well. LOL

I just got email notification that the package I sent has been delivered!
:thumbsup2

Aerial got her package today from Trudi, VintageDisneyRules. She was feeling quite spoiled and kept telling me afterwards how excited she was. Thank you, it was fun watching her all excited going through everything. Her favorite was the silver bookend looking thing with the skeleton. She also was excited about the sprinkles, the shirt, mug and haunted mansion thing. Heck she was excited about all of it lol.
What a great package!! I love it, especially the Jack tee. Fun! Thanks for posting the pics. Great job, Trudi.

My stuff is all purchased and I will be shipping out on Saturday. :woohoo:
Sounds like a plan, just do me a favor and post again once it's actually gone. Thanks.

Lots of fun stuff one thing I thought was funny was the pooping witch candy dispenser. I actually have a small collection of these type of candy dispensers.(but I didn't write that on my list) Pooping cow, pooping cat, pooping penguin, pooping reindeer, pooping snowman just to name a few. It started with one years ago as a gag gift and the collection just grew.:eek:
:lmao: OMG, I have to see that. LOL

Hope your mom is doing ok.

Jen yeah I LOVE CP! I have spent WAY too much money there since the girls were babies and I am sad that Katy is now in their largest size :( She is now wearing a women's size 8 shoe and I actually had to buy her the smallest size women's undies cuz the kids 14 were giving her "wedgies" LOL. I know prob by summer or fall of next year I will be having to shop at the jr dept and SO not looking forward to that :( Stuff is not NEARLY as cute and WAY more expensive. Luckily Shelby is still a munchkin and can still wear kids stuff. ;)

Trudi LOVE the package. You did awesome! I just love looking at everything. SO fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter