"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

Thank you again Jen, you did an awesome job!

You are welcome :) The spoon rest and s&p shakers I found at an antique store from one of my favorite dealers...I had a hard time not keeping them for myself!

My package from Jessica arrived on Thursday (speedy shipping!), but Thursday's are my crazy days so I was not able to post until now. DH did not even see the package hiding behind our porch post when he grabbed the mail so luckily I saw it as I was driving up.

IMG_1607.jpg

I received a cupcake decorating kit (I now need to make time to bake something yummy!); little Halloween post its - great for my classroom and all my notes; sprinkles (that I can use for my cupcakes!); green nail polish so I can frighten my ASL students :rotfl:; candy corn - yum! and smarties; a box of plastic pumpkins to decorate with; a beautifully drawn card of my favorite princess
IMG_1606.jpg

and a super cute Halloween Disney shirt!

Thank you so much :)

I'm just checking in to say that my package is at the post office and they are holding it for me. I've been working since I got home but I'll go pick it up as soon as I can and post pictures.

You have a twin in Sacramento. I swear I saw you walk out of Safeway today. She looked just like your avatar pic. Same sunglasses too.
Maybe it was me. :confused3 Did you go up to her and ask?

5.gif

I got home tonight and my package was here from Mrs. Pinup (Jen). :woohoo:
OMG, Reeses and Oreos!! :cloud9: Great package!!

My package from Jessica arrived on Thursday (speedy shipping!), but Thursday's are my crazy days so I was not able to post until now.
I love that shirt!! Cute package!

I'm just checking in to say that my package is at the post office and they are holding it for me. I've been working since I got home but I'll go pick it up as soon as I can and post pictures.
Sounds good. :thumbsup2

Maybe it was me. :confused3 Did you go up to her and ask?

5.gif

I was pulling into the parking lot. So if it WAS you, just be thankful I was paying attention and didn't run you over. LOL! And do we need to separate you and Theresa? :rotfl2:

I got my package :goodvibes It was from Angie. It was full of Skull things. I love all of it. Will post pics tonight when I get off of work.

I finally had time to make it to the post office and it was well worth the wait! I got a great package from Jodi. Some of the goodies I got are:
Halloween Socks
Talking Mickey Teddy Bear
Dish Towel
Cute Window Clings
Snoopy Scrapbooking Kit
Pumpkin Painting Kit
Glow In the Dark Skeleton
Candy Bowl
A ton of Candy

Thanks so much Jodi!:cloud9:

001.jpg

005.jpg

I got my package :goodvibes It was from Angie. It was full of Skull things. I love all of it. Will post pics tonight when I get off of work.
Yay!! Can't wait to see the pics later!!
Once you get those up, that will officially be the last package to be posted. :)

I finally had time to make it to the post office and it was well worth the wait! I got a great package from Jodi.
Yay for another arrival and awesome package! Those Halloween socks are so cute. My daughter Noelle loves holiday/funky socks, so she would be all over those! :thumbsup2

Marcie, oh Marcie, where are you? We want pics. :rolleyes1

Actually, I know that Marcie posted on Facebook that a family member has been in the hospital so I am sure her thoughts are focused on that for now. :hug: And rightfully so. I'm sure she will share her photos of the wonderful package Angie sent her as soon as she can. Can't wait to see all the skull things! :yay:

Since all packages have been received, I am going to call this exchange officially completed! (Marcie, you can still post your pics when you are able.)

Thank-you everyone for participating. I hope you had as much playing along as I did hosting it. A special thanks to all exchangers for really being on the ball with their mailings and picture posting. Great work!

If you are interested in the Christmas Stocking Exchange
christmas_tree.gif
here is a bit of early info for you to consider:
*It will be for adults only. No kids since usually kids get a stocking from Santa.

*Sign-ups will begin November 1st and run thru the 8th.

*The minimum dollar amount will be $25, which DOES include the cost of the stocking, but not shipping or any "freebies" or extras should you choose to include them.

*Mail by date will be Nov. 22, which gives each person a full two weeks to shop and send.

*Finally, and most importantly, you do not open your package when it arrives. Simply post that you received it, tuck it away someplace safe (no peeking!) and then on December 6th @ 7:00 p.m. we will all open our packages at the same time! :cool1:

Those are the "rules" for the next exchange. Hopefully we will have another good turn out. :santa:

Wishing each and everyone of you a fun, spooky, and candy-filled Halloween!!

happy-halloween-graphics-18.jpg

I finally had time to make it to the post office and it was well worth the wait! I got a great package from Jodi. Some of the goodies I got are:
Halloween Socks
Talking Mickey Teddy Bear
Dish Towel
Cute Window Clings
Snoopy Scrapbooking Kit
Pumpkin Painting Kit
Glow In the Dark Skeleton
Candy Bowl
A ton of Candy

Thanks so much Jodi!:cloud9:

001.jpg

005.jpg

Angie - So glad the package made it there. I just knew it would end up showing up when you were in Vegas. I had fun shopping and I hope you enjoy the gifts. My friend bought the vinyl clings at the same time and just put them up. She said they turn out really good. Have a great Halloween!

Thanks Beth for arranging this :hug:. I think it was a smashing success :thumbsup2.

Hmmm...now to contemplate if I should do the Christmas one
4.gif

Thanks Beth for arranging this :hug:. I think it was a smashing success :thumbsup2.

Hmmm...now to contemplate if I should do the Christmas one
4.gif

My pleasure. I love doing it. :goodvibes

I'm debating on the Christmas one too......it's mighty tempting. And I do love a fun Christmas stocking! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter